News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

North Star Highways is back

Started by Mdcastle, January 01, 2021, 02:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mdcastle

http://www.northstarhighways.com/

This is the new and official version of North Star Highways. The wordpress domain site is still up, but I lost the password  and cannot recover it due to no longer having the original earthlink email address I used to created it many years ago. For the past 8 years or so I've spent most of my time writing for streets.mn but wanted my own place for the more longform research articles there, as well as more roadgeek type articles, highway construction photos, and non-Minnesota articles that aren't a fit for that site, as well as a landing platform if I ever leave streets. My old Flickr site is now mostly deleted; I figured if they were going to start charging I might as well pay for an actual web site that was more suited for my purpose.

JayhawkCO

Nicely done.  Congrats on the return.

Chris

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.