National Boards > Bridges

The Guess That Bridge thread!

<< < (141/143) > >>

plain:
I remember checking out the bridge after a discussion we had on another thread about US 41 ending at itself in Copper Harbor, which is not far away.

Image from GSV

moto g(7) optimo (XT1952DL)

1995hoo:
Since nobodyís posted for a few months and I just want an excuse to post this picture I took, Iíll revive the thread. I think there are enough visual clues, especially if you know my travel habits. (With that said, plain, what was the one in your photo?)

jlam:
I think the last one was the Ramsey Harbor Bridge on the Isle of Man. As for this one, it could be almost anything. How about the Mackinac Bridge?

kphoger:

--- Quote from: jlam on June 30, 2022, 11:18:20 PM ---I think the last one was the Ramsey Harbor Bridge on the Isle of Man. As for this one, it could be almost anything. How about the Mackinac Bridge?

--- End quote ---

Judging by the railroad ties, I expect it to be a more urban environment.

1995hoo:

--- Quote from: jlam on June 30, 2022, 11:18:20 PM ---I think the last one was the Ramsey Harbor Bridge on the Isle of Man. As for this one, it could be almost anything. How about the Mackinac Bridge?

--- End quote ---

It is not the Mackinac Bridge. I've been over that, but if I have any pictures, they would be prints because I crossed it in August 1987 on a family vacation.

kphoger is on the right track generally. (edited a second time to add: Very bad pun completely not intended and I only noticed the pun much later.)

Edited to add: I looked at Google Street View and you're right about plain's photo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version