News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Button copy

Started by tvketchum, August 08, 2012, 08:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvketchum

roadman65

I thought asking my question in this long active thread is more appropriate than creating a new one.

Is this a button copy?    To me it just looks like one as there are no reflectors attached to the letters, but then again the meanings don't seem to mean a thing, as we live in more of a majority belief over factual beliefs on this forum anyway.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Scott5114

Quote from: roadman65 on April 27, 2022, 07:37:34 PM
Is this a button copy?    To me it just looks like one as there are no reflectors attached to the letters, but then again the meanings don't seem to mean a thing, as we live in more of a majority belief over factual beliefs on this forum anyway.

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

roadman65

I didn't think so, but sometimes on this site you are entering Rod Serlings Twilight Zone.

To me a button copy is like a thing of the past that CalTrans does have still but fading out with other things we see go way too often.

Sheryl Crowe

Duke87

If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

roadman65

https://www.flickr.com/photos/54480415@N08/52437466771/in/dateposted-public/

This one for sure is as the reflectors are seen.   

One thing I must say, is CalTrans is very well keeping relics of the past so preserved still.  Many states abandoned these signs years ago, but many still exist on CA Freeways.

Sheryl Crowe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.