News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Time to test how observant you are!

Started by 1995hoo, December 01, 2014, 10:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1995hoo

Look at the picture below for ten seconds and then post what you see that most people would find disgusting. The skull doesn't count.

"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

jeffandnicole

NE2

The I-99 shield made out of sprinkles.

The resolution isn't good enough to tell that it's a badly photoshopped mouse as opposed to some sort of weird Grey Poupon doughnut.

Quote from: jeffandnicole on December 01, 2014, 11:06:37 AM
What is up with that finger/thumb?
Yes, that's what I thought the answer was before I used the Goog.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

signalman

I noticed the mouse right away.  Well, after I finished staring at the boobs.  Unfortunately, I wasn't the first to comment on this pic.

Brandon

Quote from: signalman on December 01, 2014, 02:57:22 PM
I noticed the mouse right away.  Well, after I finished staring at the boobs.  Unfortunately, I wasn't the first to comment on this pic.

Now that you mention it, there is a mouse there.  I thought it was a part of the donut.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

signalman

Quote from: Brandon on December 01, 2014, 03:05:04 PM
Quote from: signalman on December 01, 2014, 02:57:22 PM

Now that you mention it, there is a mouse there.  I thought it was a part of the donut.
I knew something wasn't right with that doughnut in the left rear corner. After concentrating on it, I then noticed the eye and ear. It was then that I realized it's a mouse.

Pete from Boston

Screw that, she's touching the food.  Who knows where her hands have been?  (Get your mind out of the gutter before you answer that, you pig.)

Thing 342

At first I thought it was what appeared to be a bacon maple doughnut at the bottom lefthand corner.

cjk374

I was looking at the one below the mouse...the sprinkle looks like either uncooked macaroni noodles, finger/toe nails, or mozzarella cheese.
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

Duke87

Do people really have trouble with this? Yeah I saw the boobs first but I'm perfectly capable of then looking at the rest of the picture, especially when I know there's a goal to spot something else. Finding it 10 seconds is too easy.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

wxfree

That's easy.  What's disgusting is the tray full of overstimulating and oversweetened baked goods, along with the emphasis on oversized mammary structures.  The whole thing is strongly suggestive of mindless self-indulgence.  That's a cute little mouse, though.
I'd like to buy a vowel, Alex.  What is E?

hm insulators

My observation was how ugly those boobs were!
Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.