News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

The happy state of affairs in automobilia of the 2000’s, 2010’s & 2020’s

Started by Tonytone, July 15, 2020, 08:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry

At least the Mustang already has the Mach-E version, and we also know that Dodge is cancelling the Challenger (along with its big brother, the Charger) after this year. Any word yet on what Chevy is going to do with the Camaro (Mach-E competitor, perhaps)?
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Henry on January 24, 2023, 10:17:19 AM
At least the Mustang already has the Mach-E version, and we also know that Dodge is cancelling the Challenger (along with its big brother, the Charger) after this year. Any word yet on what Chevy is going to do with the Camaro (Mach-E competitor, perhaps)?

Rumor is that the will be a Camaro EV-CUV.  The Charger has a replacement coming for 2024:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Charger_Daytona_SRT

FWIW, I do like the look of the EV Charger but the synthetic exhaust is silly/stupid:

Takumi

There's a new generation of regular Mustang, too. Production starts later this year.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

bm7

Might be a hot take, but I think every new car these days, regardless of manufacturer, is ugly. The newest trend now is to have very thin headlights and taillights that go across the whole back of the car and they don't look good to me at all. Even worse is the style like all the Cadillacs do now where the lights have weird extensions wrapping around the side of the car. I'm not sure there's any car made after 2015 that I legitimately like how it looks.

Max Rockatansky

mgk920

When I see some EVs crossing the San Rafael Swell under their own power....

Mike

Tonytone

Promoting Cities since 1998!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.