Regional Boards > Southeast

North Carolina

<< < (834/868) > >>

tolbs17:

--- Quote from: cowboy_wilhelm on July 26, 2021, 06:55:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 26, 2021, 04:25:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: cowboy_wilhelm on July 26, 2021, 03:59:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 26, 2021, 02:24:29 PM ---Does Pitt County have any imagery from the mid 2000s that are clear?

--- End quote ---

The county's online parcel viewer has what appears to be 0.5 ft or 1 ft aerial imagery from 2004.

--- End quote ---
I'm surprised Orthoimagery missed Pitt county.

Google Earth and Historic Aerials 2005 and 2006 imagery for Pitt county is poor quality. Thanks.

I wish you can bring this onto Google Earth, but I don't know how.

Edit: It probably IS Orthoimagery, apparently this did not take me directly to it and it doesn't show Pitt County.

--- End quote ---

It doesn't look like their REST service supports KML/KMZ queries, but you can bring the service into the ArcGIS online map viewer and turn layers on and off as needed, change base map, transparency, etc.

https://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgis.pittcountync.gov%2Fgis%2Frest%2Fservices%2FOPIS%2FOPIS%2FMapServer&source=sd

--- End quote ---
Ok

tolbs17:
I wonder if it's possible to move US-258 going back though Farmville? What's the purpose of putting it on the freeway anyhow?

froggie:
^ You been to downtown Farmville?  Ever seen a truck or large vehicle try to navigate the turn 258 used to take there?

tolbs17:

--- Quote from: froggie on July 27, 2021, 01:34:04 AM ---^ You been to downtown Farmville?  Ever seen a truck or large vehicle try to navigate the turn 258 used to take there?

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I've seen one made a very wide turn and even hit a curb. Maybe they should fix the exit signs.

Why can't they just make a "truck route"?

Dustin DeWinn:
I noticed on Capital Blvd near Peace St. in Raleigh that the U-turn has time limits - No U-turn btwn 400pm-600pm

I dont know exactly where this was because I had to make a detour off my route. Has anyone seen this anywhere else?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version