Regional Boards > Southeast

Georgia

<< < (341/352) > >>

ran4sh:
They're not permanent exit numbers, but it's worth noting that 27 A and B are in the wrong order (the exit numbers are in descending order, but 27 A exits before 27 B).

The completed interchange will have just one exit for both directions of 400, which is probably why no one noticed that mistake.

Tom958:

--- Quote from: architect77 on August 04, 2021, 03:23:50 PM ---I'm still confounded about how GDOT never, ever installs gantries to be level and not lean downward to the left or the right. It's as if it's mandated to not be visually level.

--- End quote ---

I shot this one with my robotic total station in prismless mode. It's 2'-3" out of level. I wish I'd made a guess beforehand.  :-D

Tomahawkin:
With the 285/400 interchange nearing completion? I'm guessing the next big project to begin will be the toll lanes on 400, from 285 to Windward Pkwy? There are some interchanges in Roswell and Alpharetta that needs some serious work done to them...

Georgia:

--- Quote from: Tomahawkin on August 05, 2021, 08:48:41 AM ---With the 285/400 interchange nearing completion? I'm guessing the next big project to begin will be the toll lanes on 400, from 285 to Windward Pkwy? There are some interchanges in Roswell and Alpharetta that needs some serious work done to them...

--- End quote ---

yea, that has been the stated plan.  400 Express Lanes then the 2 20-285 interchanges(east side first) then top 285 express lanes(eastern portion)

Tomahawkin:
What's the start date on the 400 express lanes? Tease the Atlanta crowd! And Please do something at the 400 exits in Roswell and Alpharetta! Even SR 20 in Cumming is Seriously congested because it's the closet thing to a outer perimeter...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version