Regional Boards > Southeast

SunPass "Pro"

<< < (2/4) > >>

SP Cook:
If my state did not have such a great deal for use of our in-state EZP, I would certainly go with the Florida one.  A single national pass , actually international including Canada, is what has always been needed. 

What toll roads are in Minnesota?  There is a toll bridge to Canada, but no roads.

1995hoo:

--- Quote from: SP Cook on July 26, 2021, 10:37:31 AM ---If my state did not have such a great deal for use of our in-state EZP, I would certainly go with the Florida one.  A single national pass , actually international including Canada, is what has always been needed. 

What toll roads are in Minnesota?  There is a toll bridge to Canada, but no roads.

--- End quote ---

HO/T lanes in the Minneapolis area. If you're referring to the bridge at International Falls, I don't believe that facility takes MnPass.

DeaconG:
CFEA (Central Florida Expressway Authority) E-Pass has been E-Z Pass compatible for 3 years. FTE is just now catching up.

NJRoadfan:
Going to put this here since its relevant. If you have a SunPass account, but not a SunPass Pro and use a "toll-by-plate" facility in an E-ZPass state, they will eventually bill your account if your license plate is linked to your account. A friend of mine drove across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and later took US-301 in Delaware expecting a bill, only to see the charges appear on his SunPass account somewhat unexpectedly. He was billed the full "toll-by-plate" rate in Delaware, but Maryland charged the non-MD E-ZPass rate.

edwaleni:

--- Quote from: NJRoadfan on July 26, 2021, 04:58:08 PM ---Going to put this here since its relevant. If you have a SunPass account, but not a SunPass Pro and use a "toll-by-plate" facility in an E-ZPass state, they will eventually bill your account if your license plate is linked to your account. A friend of mine drove across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and later took US-301 in Delaware expecting a bill, only to see the charges appear on his SunPass account somewhat unexpectedly. He was billed the full "toll-by-plate" rate in Delaware, but Maryland charged the non-MD E-ZPass rate.

--- End quote ---

Exactly why I am asking the question about Pro vs regular. Would it make a difference if the SunPass transponder was up on the window?

If not "Pro" they would simply read your plate and bill the regular "plate rate".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version