News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

I-85 NB closed in Gaffney, SC

Started by 74/171FAN, May 23, 2011, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

74/171FAN

I was headed home from Atlanta yesterday and had to endure around this terrible tractor-trailer accident that happened early Sunday morning on I-85 NB between exits 92 and 95 in SC.  This was so bad that this won't be reopened before Wednesday.  http://www2.wspa.com/news/2011/may/23/20/bridge-i-85-closed-sc-150-bridge-cherokee-county-ar-1875293/
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Buummu

I think this section of I-85 should be widened.. hopefully in the future.

This is an terrible accident.

NE2

Quote from: Buummu on May 23, 2011, 02:42:10 PM
I think this section of I-85 should be widened.. hopefully in the future.
What does this have to do with anything?
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Alps

If it were wider, you could close three lanes instead of two.

NE2

Ahhhh. More work for Bob's Barricades.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.