News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Fictitious restaurants from movies and TV you wish were real

Started by golden eagle, February 21, 2023, 02:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tchafe1978

abefroman329

Quote from: golden eagle on February 21, 2023, 02:11:20 PMI've been binge-watching Breaking Bad and there's a fast food restaurant featured called Los Pollos Hermanos (the Chicken Brothers). If it were a real establishment, I imagine it would be on par with restaurants like Zaxby's or Raising Cane's.
Interesting, I figured it would be more along the lines of Pollo Campero or El Pollo Loco.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that I wish Tchotchke's from Office Space was real, but I've wondered what the Shrimp Poppers, Pizza Shooters, and Extreme Fajitas were like.

ethanhopkin14

The Krusty Krab
Phineas Q. Butterfat's 5600 Flavors Ice Cream Parlor
Shakespeare's Fried Chicken
IRS Burger

Dellbeam

The Krusty Krab
Los Pollos Hermanos (I know it exists with a few real locations, but as like a bigger chain restaurant)
Gusteau
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
Good Burger
Vesuvio

mgk920

Burger World from Beavis and Butthead  (Ahhhh, no  :no: ).   OTOH, the last that I heard, that storefront pizza joint in the opening scene of 'Saturday Night Fever' still exists in real life.

Mike

Hunty2022

What about the diner and bar from the movie Just Friends? Are those fiction?
100th Post: 11/10/22
250th Post: 12/3/22
500th Post: 3/12/23
1000th Post: 11/12/23

Hunty Roads (under construction):
https://huntyroadsva.blogspot.com

Road Hog

A burger place in the town where I once worked actually had a Big Kahuna Burger.

I know Arby's had a Big Kahuna sandwich and it was different, but a go-to.

Anything with "Pollo" in its name evokes to me whole grilled chicken like El Pollo Loco or local chain Pollo Regio. There are a ton of places in DFW with a similar menu.

formulanone

I wouldn't mind the Italo—Jewish deli pitched throughout Wise Guys.

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.