High Priority Corridor pages

Started by Alex, June 09, 2009, 03:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

FYI:

Andy and I will be removing all High Priority Corridor pages outside general information and the table in the coming weeks. The task of maintaining and updating these pages to keep them current has become too cumbersome and time consuming for us, and much of the information online is now out of date as it is.

Stephane Dumas

I remember when I read about the High-Priority corridors and learned about I-69 extension and I-73.....when it was located at Geocities and briefly on Xoom, memories  :coffee:

I spotted a Wikipedia entry about the High Priority corridors http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermodal_Surface_Transportation_Efficiency_Act
maybe we could use that entry as a new reference but knowing since everyone edit Wikipedia....  :eyebrow:

Alex

We will not be taking down the HPC pages after all but they will remain as is for now.

froggie

What you could do is keep the pages up as background information, then link to the relevant pages on other sites or Wikipedia...

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.