News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Custom title

Started by tolbs17, November 28, 2019, 10:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tolbs17

Regular members can't add a custom title, right?

hotdogPi

That is correct. There are a few regular members with custom titles, but they used to be mods.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

ozarkman417

Though the only difference is having a message on top of your PFP instead of on bottom. It's like having a second personal text, which isn't needed.

vdeane

Quote from: ozarkman417 on November 30, 2019, 09:41:35 AM
Though the only difference is having a message on top of your PFP instead of on bottom. It's like having a second personal text, which isn't needed.

Except I'm pretty sure personal text isn't supposed to function like a title.  If it was, it would be on top of the avatar, not below.  Trying to use it as such can look weird in some cases.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

tolbs17

Was SEWIGuy a mod or an admin before?

Scott5114

Nope. Nooooope. Not going down the rabbit hole of asking questions about other members that's none of your business.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.