News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Banned in chat

Started by Marf, January 10, 2018, 09:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marf

Why was I banned in chat? I never said anything. (Unresolved, asking for mod attention)
Direct your complaints about me to Archer City, FL. Direct anything else about me to my PM-box. Direct things NOT about me to the Hypnotuse. Or just send anything to Alanlans, that's alright too.

webny99

I'd recommend sending a PM to a moderator. I have learned the hard way that it's not a good idea to start threads about yourself, or your forum behavior, or moderator actions.

1995hoo

Quote from: webny99 on January 10, 2018, 09:41:36 PM
I'd recommend sending a PM to a moderator. I have learned the hard way that it's not a good idea to start threads about yourself, or your forum behavior, or moderator actions.

Other thing is, do you really want to advertise your bans to the rest of us?
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

SSOWorld

If you wish to discuss bans with the staff, please take it up through private means.  Continue to publicly vent, and you will be taking more time off - much lengthier too.
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.