AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Author Topic: Bill and Melinda Gates are getting divorced  (Read 5492 times)

kkt

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 10:59:29 PM
Re: Bill and Melinda Gates are getting divorced
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2021, 10:49:21 PM »

My best guess - she's a pure gold-digger and he's a nerdy simp who is planning to donate nearly his entire fortune to charity (a la John D. Rockefeller), leaving a million or so to her and each of the kids.

No pre-nup?  This is going to be fun to follow.

You maybe didn't know that Melinda was also an early employee of Microsoft and was worth a couple of billion on her own when she and Bill got married.  Neither of them had any reason to get married except love.

They've already left several million to each of their kids.

The decision to leave most of their money to their foundation was made decades ago.  I see both of them wanted to settle as calmly and quietly as possible.

jakeroot

• 日本標準時

• Last Login: Today at 04:53:27 AM
    • Flickr
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2021, 04:39:34 PM »

I was watching Wendy Williams this morning (it comes on after morning news...don't judge), and she was laying into Bill for apparently having a thing with Ann Winblad. They dated some time ago, but apparently have maintained a relationship where he visits her once per year. No way to know if it was sexual or perhaps a reason for the divorce, but apparently Melinda was accepting of it. At least early on, when Walter Isaacson wrote an article on the couple in 1997.

Williams also said that the kids are more on Melinda's side.

Roadgeekteen

• Limon should not be a control city

• Last Login: February 01, 2024, 11:41:55 AM
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2021, 04:57:02 PM »

I was watching Wendy Williams this morning (it comes on after morning news...don't judge), and she was laying into Bill for apparently having a thing with Ann Winblad. They dated some time ago, but apparently have maintained a relationship where he visits her once per year. No way to know if it was sexual or perhaps a reason for the divorce, but apparently Melinda was accepting of it. At least early on, when Walter Isaacson wrote an article on the couple in 1997.

Sides? So much for a drama-free divorce.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

kkt

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 10:59:29 PM
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2021, 05:41:02 PM »

I don't think anybody, even Wendy Williams (whoever she is) knows what's going on in a couple's relationship except the couple themselves.

jakeroot

• 日本標準時

• Last Login: Today at 04:53:27 AM
    • Flickr
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2021, 06:26:27 PM »

I don't think anybody, even Wendy Williams (whoever she is) knows what's going on in a couple's relationship except the couple themselves.

Thankfully, no. But she wasn't saying anything that I wasn't able to read about from numerous other sources.

Sides? So much for a drama-free divorce.

Obviously it'll be awhile before we know for sure whether anyone is taking sides. No more than rumour at this point, thankfully.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.