News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Greatest number of concurrencies on one stretch of road?

Started by WichitaRoads, March 06, 2013, 12:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WichitaRoads

Don't know if this has ever been covered or not....

What is the greatest number concurrencies on one stretch of road out there right now? I can think of some with 4, but any more?

How about historically? What was the stretch with greatest number historically?

ICTRds

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Alps

I would imagine this had its own thread, but I can't find it. So I don't blame the OP for not being able to find it. All we ask is that you make an effort, but having to scroll through 16 pages of old topics is beyond reasonable. If someone has the link, please post it.

WichitaRoads

Quote from: Steve on March 06, 2013, 12:23:22 AM
I would imagine this had its own thread, but I can't find it. So I don't blame the OP for not being able to find it. All we ask is that you make an effort, but having to scroll through 16 pages of old topics is beyond reasonable. If someone has the link, please post it.

Thank you for your kind support. :D I'm sure it has been covered before, but as you said, 16 pages is just too much!

ICTRds

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

agentsteel53

live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

WichitaRoads

WichitaRoads

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.