News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Contributing photos to AA Roads...

Started by CL, September 20, 2009, 05:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

Let's say I had pictures of some Utah roads that I'd like to contribute to AA. What do I do?
Infrastructure. The city.

njroadhorse

Get in contact with one of the webmasters, either Alex or Andy would probably be your best bet.
NJ Roads FTW!
Quote from: agentsteel53 on September 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
I-99... the Glen Quagmire of interstate routes??

Scott5114

Keep in mind not to expect them to be immediately posted. The AARoads folks have huge backlogs, so I've heard, and tend to focus on one state at a time in updating.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

CL

Alex

Email me on how you would like to contribute.

CL

I emailed Andy with the photos - question is how long it takes for it to actually send.

Hellfighter

Again depends on his load. For example, I'm waiting for him to finish updating the East Coast before he looks at my submissions for Michigan.

Scott5114

Quote from: Hellfighter on September 20, 2009, 08:11:01 PM
Again depends on his load. For example, I'm waiting for him to finish updating the East Coast before he looks at my submissions for Michigan.

I think he meant how long it will take for his files to upload to his email service and for the message to send!
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.