Regional Boards > Great Lakes and Ohio Valley

Illinois notes

<< < (443/475) > >>

Revive 755:
Is Chicago is now putting speed cameras on ramps?  Note the photo enforced plaques for the ramp advisory speeds for a ramp off NB Mannheim near O'Hare.

Rothman:

--- Quote from: Revive 755 on December 10, 2022, 10:10:05 PM ---Is Chicago is now putting speed cameras on ramps?  Note the photo enforced plaques for the ramp advisory speeds for a ramp off NB Mannheim near O'Hare.

--- End quote ---
Doesn't seem legal.

Joe The Dragon:

--- Quote from: Revive 755 on December 10, 2022, 10:10:05 PM ---Is Chicago is now putting speed cameras on ramps?  Note the photo enforced plaques for the ramp advisory speeds for a ramp off NB Mannheim near O'Hare.

--- End quote ---
don't see an camera there on the link

JoePCool14:

--- End quote ---

This is the only ramp I've seen in the area that claims to enforce advisory speeds. I might stop by over there and see if I can even find a camera. I'm pretty sure I haven't driven that ramp before so I don't know why they felt the need to add that.

kphoger:

--- Quote from: Rothman on December 11, 2022, 09:35:58 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Doesn't seem legal.

--- End quote ---

I agree.  As I figure it, the speed limit on that ramp is 50 mph.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version