News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Wisconsin Road Videos

Started by Max Rockatansky, May 27, 2022, 12:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Rockatansky

I don't have one on hand, but maybe some other posters can fill this thread with them?  WI 13 along Lake Superior would be worth a watch.

JoePCool14

You beat me to it.

I would help fill this thread, but since my car's in the shop, I can't really go anywhere for now.

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

Rothman

Portions of WI 13 would be.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

thspfc

Max Rockatansky

For as meme worthy as "Never Gonna Give You Up"  is, it actually is a decent song.  I especially loved the classic Doom mod with the Rickroller which would basically one shot everything in the game. 

Crash_It

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on May 27, 2022, 01:54:03 PM
For as meme worthy as "Never Gonna Give You Up"  is, it actually is a decent song.  I especially loved the classic Doom mod with the Rickroller which would basically one shot everything in the game.

It's so hard to find 80s hits that are under 100bpm. Just doesn't seem like there weren't that many in that decade. It's the reason my under 100bpm playlist (now over 2k songs deep) that I posted in a separate thread doesn't have many 80s hits.

thspfc

Quote from: Crash_It on May 27, 2022, 02:47:49 PM

It's so hard to find 80s hits that are under 100bpm. Just doesn't seem like there weren't that many in that decade. It's the reason my under 100bpm playlist (now over 2k songs deep) that I posted in a separate thread doesn't have many 80s hits.
So what I'm hearing is that Rick Astley isn't flat?

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: thspfc on May 27, 2022, 02:51:20 PM

I totally forget he was into boring slow tempo music.  Almost everything I have on my play list is late 1970s to early 1990s and generally fast tempo.  I prefer not to be put asleep by slow music or feel like I'm at funeral while driving.

Crash_It

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on May 27, 2022, 02:55:19 PM

I totally forget he was into boring slow tempo music.  Almost everything I have on my play list is late 1970s to early 1990s and generally fast tempo.  I prefer not to be put asleep by slow music or feel like I'm at funeral while driving.

This song is from 2018 and is 85bpm. It definitely isn't sleep inducing by any stretch.

https://youtu.be/M-P4QBt-FWw

Scott5114

He seems like he's in tune to me.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Scott5114 on May 27, 2022, 08:51:40 PM

He seems like he's in tune to me.

I wonder what Crash thinks about the tempo of this version?

Crash_It

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.