News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Ruining a book by closing it on a bubble

Started by bandit957, January 08, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Have you ever ruined a book by blowing a bubble with bubble gum and closing the book on it? I have a very, very vague recollection of somebody doing this once. I think it was a library book.

In high school, people kept sticking bubble gum in books, which stuck the pages together. But they didn't blow a bubble. I remember one time, I accidentally tore a page in my science book trying to get the pages apart, and a teacher got really mad.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Max Rockatansky

Okay what's with the fixation on gum in all these threads?  I feel like there is some punch line that I'm missing out on.

jeffandnicole

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 08, 2017, 05:12:34 PM
Okay what's with the fixation on gum in all these threads?  I feel like there is some punch line that I'm missing out on.

Maybe we need a sticky on gum threads.

Big John

Quote from: jeffandnicole on January 08, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

Even the Freedent one?  :sombrero:

bandit957

Might as well face it, pooing is cool

hm insulators

Quote from: jeffandnicole on January 08, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

:-D :clap:
Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.