News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Early memories of TV where you can't identify the program

Started by roadman, November 02, 2019, 11:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Anyone remember a commercial where someone pops a balloon and money comes out? It seems like this was around 1977.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

bandit957

Anyone remember an old movie about auto racing? About 25 years ago, I stumbled upon a small local TV station airing this movie. The movie was clearly old - maybe 1940s or 1950s - but it was in color. It took place in Europe or somewhere. I remember it had both men and women as race car drivers.

Also, I remember a play (not a movie) being shown on PBS in the early '80s. It took place around 1910, and the thing I remember is that the kid in the play peed his pants.

bandit957

I thought of another one. In the early 1980s, there was some variety show or something where a woman was standing on a ledge and kept saying, "Do something, do something." For the life of me, I can't identify the show.

bandit957

I thought of another good one. Around 1978-79, I remember seeing some show with a weird musical performance. It had a man singing, surrounded by all these weird creatures that looked like they might have been identical cardboard cutouts. It looked like something from the Lawrence Welk Show, only more humorous. I think it might have been a special for Johnny Carson or some other celebrity.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.