News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

It's 2015 and I still can't believe that.....

Started by The Nature Boy, January 01, 2015, 12:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big John

CNGL-Leudimin

53. The forum servers' clock doesn't stick to a time zone all year round and now it says it is one hour later than my actual time. This will last three weeks, until DST comes into force in Europe in the last weekend of March.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

SSOWorld

Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

bugo

Quote from: hbelkins on March 04, 2015, 08:47:32 PM
Quote from: bugo on March 04, 2015, 07:29:03 PM
Quote from: hbelkins on March 03, 2015, 07:41:56 PM
Quote from: SSOWorld on March 03, 2015, 07:40:14 PM
Daylight Wasting time is what I call it

Someone please notify the mods that Tim Brown has hacked your account.

Why do you have such a hardon for Tim?

I don't hit from that side of the plate.  :bigass:

The denier is the liar.

yakra

"Officer, I'm always careful to drive the speed limit no matter where I am and that's what I was doin'." Said "No, you weren't," she said, "Yes, I was." He said, "Madam, I just clocked you at 22 MPH," and she said "That's the speed limit," he said "No ma'am, that's the route numbah!"  - Gary Crocker

vtk

Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

cjk374

Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

formulanone

bugo

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.