News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

2013 Md SHA HLR available

Started by talllguy, July 30, 2014, 03:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talllguy

FYI all, the 2013 version of the Maryland State Highway Administration's Highway Location Reference is now available.

http://www.roads.maryland.gov/pages/hlr.aspx?PageId=832

BrianP

I saw this for some routes.
Quotecouplets - The Data Services Engineering Division has begun a project to inventory both directions of selected routes in Maryland. As a result, some couplet inventories have been removed and combined with their respective directional inventories. This process is ongoing, and subject to change.
So we'll have to wait and see the result of this in future HLR's. 

Otherwise not much change.  The changes for the last ICC contracts will be in next year's 2014 HLR.

cpzilliacus

Quote from: BrianP on July 30, 2014, 04:21:28 PM
Otherwise not much change.  The changes for the last ICC contracts will be in next year's 2014 HLR.
So we'll have to wait and see the result of this in future HLR's. 

Wish SHA would include the Maryland portions of the Clara Barton and Suitland Parkways in the HLR.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

TheOneKEA

I've been waiting for this for a while. I'll be interested to see what changes were made to road maintenance in relation to the ongoing works on MD 32 in Howard County and MD 43 in Baltimore County.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.