News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Compdude's Highway videos

Started by compdude787, March 13, 2017, 01:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

compdude787

Here's another video that's a continuation of the previous one, showing some of the streets along Puget Sound near Alki Point in West Seattle. Enjoy!

compdude787

Just finally uploaded another video from a different part of the country: Atlanta, Georgia! This video shows the drive northbound on I-75/I-85 into downtown Atlanta and then a tour on the streets of downtown, ending at the Georgia State Capitol building. Enjoy!

compdude787

Okay, here's my latest video that I'm finally finished with. This features the drive in and around Savannah, GA. Enjoy!

Hopefully my next video won't take so long to edit. :)

compdude787

I've now uploaded another video in Columbia, SC. It features a drive through downtown and then leaving the city on I-126 and I-26. Enjoy!

compdude787

Just uploaded another video from the South. This time, I'm heading north on US 25 north of Greenville, SC into the Appalachian Mountains towards Asheville, NC. Enjoy!

compdude787

I've just now uploaded a video featuring the Blue Ridge Parkway. This video features the stretch between Asheville and the summit of Mount Mitchell, the highest point east of the Mississippi. Enjoy!

compdude787

I'm finally finished with my last video that I filmed in 2019! This one features several highways in Western NC through the Appalachian Mountains, from Asheville to north Georgia. Enjoy the awesome scenery!!

compdude787

I'm back in Washington now, with a video showing US 101 northbound along Hood Canal, from Shelton to Quilcene. Enjoy!!

compdude787

My next video is my first 4K video that I've uploaded. In this video, I drive west across the SR 520 floating bridge and then drive both directions on Lake Washington Boulevard in Seattle. Enjoy!!

compdude787

I've now uploaded another 4K video, this time showing the drive south on I-5 through Seattle. Enjoy!

compdude787

Just uploaded my next video, featuring the drive from Puyallup to Paradise, on the south slope of Mount Rainier. Enjoy!

compdude787

Now I've just uploaded my second video in Mt. Rainier National Park, showing the drive on Stevens Canyon Road east from Paradise to Ohanapecosh. Enjoy!

compdude787

Here's another video from Mount Rainier National Park, showing WA 410 east over Chinook Pass. This is one of the most scenic mountain roads in Washington, so enjoy!

compdude787

Here's a preview video for my roadtrip from October 2020. Enjoy!!

compdude787

Finally posted my first video from my October 2020 roadtrip, showing a night drive on I-5 and I-84 in Portland, Oregon. Enjoy!

compdude787

Just uploaded another video showing me driving through Eugene, OR. Enjoy!

compdude787

Uploaded this video about a week and a half ago and forgot to post it here. Here it is, my video of I-5 through the mountains of Southern Oregon.

compdude787

Here's my two most recent videos. I uploaded the first one a little over a month ago. It shows the drive on I-5 southbound over Siskiyou Summit and into California, ending with a great view of Mount Shasta.

And I just uploaded this one, showing the drive further south from there between Yreka and just north of Redding. Enjoy!

compdude787

Here's my latest video, showing the Bay Bridge and downtown San Francisco at night. Enjoy!!

compdude787

This one is a celebration of 5 years (and one month) of making road videos! I'm back on the stretch of I-5 that I filmed in my first road video between Lynnwood and Marysville, WA. This covers that same stretch of road, but continues north on I-5 all the way to Bellingham. Enjoy, and thanks for watching all my videos over these past 5 years!

compdude787

Here's my latest road video, featuring I-80 west over the Bay Bridge into San Francisco. Also features US 101 south and CA 92 west to I-280. Enjoy!

compdude787

I uploaded a video last week showing the drive north on I-280, CA 1 and the Golden Gate Bridge, but hadn't gotten a chance to post it here yet. Enjoy!

compdude787

It's been awhile! After taking a four-month hiatus, I'm finally back with another video. I'm driving through the Yosemite Valley in Yosemite National Park. Enjoy!!

compdude787

And now I've posted the second video I filmed in Yosemite National Park; this one is of me driving east on CA 120 over Tioga Pass. Enjoy!

compdude787

Here's my two most recent videos. The first one is of I-5 northbound over Tejon Pass and the Grapevine:

And here's one I just uploaded a few days ago, of I-280 south from San Francisco to San Jose.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.