Regional Boards > Mid-South

At-grade intersections on Interstates in Texas

<< < (34/35) > >>

Plutonic Panda:
 :ded:

Roadgeekteen:
Sorry for the bump, but in my opinion the at-grade intersections are fine. The traffic out in this part of Texas isn't all that high and there are probably better things for Texas to spend money on. Although in a perfect world they wouldn't exist.

tolbs17:

--- Quote from: Roadgeekteen on July 22, 2021, 10:12:06 PM ---Sorry for the bump, but in my opinion the at-grade intersections are fine. The traffic out in this part of Texas isn't all that high and there are probably better things for Texas to spend money on. Although in a perfect world they wouldn't exist.

--- End quote ---
And there are some on I-40 (in the mountains) in North Carolina as well.

Rothman:

--- Quote from: Roadgeekteen on July 22, 2021, 10:12:06 PM ---Sorry for the bump, but in my opinion the at-grade intersections are fine. The traffic out in this part of Texas isn't all that high and there are probably better things for Texas to spend money on. Although in a perfect world they wouldn't exist.

--- End quote ---
This bump was useless. 

sprjus4:

--- Quote from: Rothman on July 22, 2021, 11:55:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---
This bump was useless.

--- End quote ---
This reply was useless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version