Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Trouble accessing forum

<< < (8/8)

Alex:

--- Quote from: mightyace on December 09, 2009, 09:54:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: AlpsROADS on December 09, 2009, 08:59:31 PM ---Server was rebooted.  Problem solved for now.  Remember folks, when AARoads Forum is down, first check to see if AARoads itself is down - before you panic about the forum.  Because the site won't be down for very long if it is.

--- End quote ---

Thanks,

I did check that and that's how I knew it was more than the forum.  (I tried periodically from 3:30pm EST until 8:30pm EST until I could access it again.)

If one of us notices AAroads.com or the forum is down, should we email someone?  If so, who at what address?

--- End quote ---

I noticed it from this afternoon onwards. I had problems logging into the control panel for the server as well, but as it turns out, they were doing maintenance on their control panels, so the timing led me to think it was an overall problem with the hosting company servers. Later on our cpanel started working properly again, and that is when I called and had the server rebooted.

SSOWorld:
it may likely have been a DDOS attack.

mightyace:

--- Quote from: Master son on December 09, 2009, 11:13:37 PM ---it may likely have been a DDOS attack.

--- End quote ---

If it was, they were certainly barking up the wrong tree!  :pan:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version