Regional Boards > Canada

Quebec's Highways

<< < (115/119) > >>

AsphaltPlanet:
What's funny about 630 is that south of Hwy 4, the road is fine.  Fully paved, with smooth pavement, you'd never think it was part of the same route.

oscar:

--- Quote from: jayhawkco on October 18, 2021, 11:47:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: AsphaltPlanet on October 18, 2021, 10:25:05 AM ---That's what it looked like last monday morning.

--- End quote ---

On my trip, I was really surprised how much the variation of "peak" was in the different places I traveled.  Even 10 miles away from various spots would be peak vs. past peak vs. still pretty green.  I think the most "peak" I saw was on NB7 between Saint John and Fredericton.
--- End quote ---

On my trip this month to Canada, I wasn't looking for fall colors, and for the most part didn't see anything noteworthy. But I couldn't help but notice the bright yellow foliage of aspen trees in western Quebec, on QC 101 and/or QC 391 south of Rouyn-Noranda, on October 5. That reminded me of the similar fall colors I saw on US 395 north of Mono Lake in California, one October day many years ago.

Stephane Dumas:
I saw a French article about construction improvements of QC-389 which include a new alignment at Baie-Comeau. https://www.journaldequebec.com/2021/10/18/le-chantier-de-refection-de-la-route-389-avance-a-baie-comeau-1

oscar:
^ Any estimate of when the improvements between Baie-Comeau and Manic-2 will be completed?

Stephane Dumas:

--- Quote from: oscar on October 24, 2021, 11:01:17 PM ---^ Any estimate of when the improvements between Baie-Comeau and Manic-2 will be completed?

--- End quote ---

From what I heard on that video it's for the end of 2022.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version