Regional Boards > Ohio Valley

Cumberland Parkway: Say "bye" to I-66, "hi" to an I-x65

<< < (2/22) > >>

The Ghostbuster:
I'm not surprised that the Cumberland Parkway will finally becoming an I-x65. I'd also prefer making it Interstate 365, since one doesn't exist yet. As for the Bluegrass Parkway, I'd leave it as KY 9002, unless Kentucky wants to make like Texas and North Carolina and make every limited access highway an Interstate.

1:

--- Quote from: The Ghostbuster on September 25, 2020, 05:57:51 PM ---I'm not surprised that the Cumberland Parkway will finally becoming an I-x65. I'd also prefer making it Interstate 365, since one doesn't exist yet. As for the Bluegrass Parkway, I'd leave it as KY 9002, unless Kentucky wants to make like Texas and North Carolina and make every limited access highway an Interstate.

--- End quote ---

What's wrong with what North Carolina and Texas are doing? I support their new Interstates, although I would prefer that Texas work on corridors other than what they're working on now (US 287 and Austin-Houston instead of I-14).

silverback1065:

--- Quote from: 1 on September 25, 2020, 06:01:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Ghostbuster on September 25, 2020, 05:57:51 PM ---I'm not surprised that the Cumberland Parkway will finally becoming an I-x65. I'd also prefer making it Interstate 365, since one doesn't exist yet. As for the Bluegrass Parkway, I'd leave it as KY 9002, unless Kentucky wants to make like Texas and North Carolina and make every limited access highway an Interstate.

--- End quote ---

What's wrong with what North Carolina and Texas are doing? I support their new Interstates, although I would prefer that Texas work on corridors other than what they're working on now (US 287 and Austin-Houston instead of I-14).

--- End quote ---
neither state knows how to number their highways

mvak36:
They might as well make the Audubon I-369 while they're at it.

sprjus4:

--- Quote from: The Ghostbuster on September 25, 2020, 05:57:51 PM ---unless Kentucky wants to make like Texas and North Carolina and make every limited access highway an Interstate.

--- End quote ---
Texas and North Carolina are no where close to having plans to make every limited access highway an interstate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version