Regional Boards > International Highways

10 most dangerous roads in the world

<< < (2/3) > >>

TheGrassGuy:
Highways that are probably going to be in this video (I haven't watched it yet):

* Yungas Road, Bolivia
* Troll's Ladder, Norway
* That other highway in Norway that gets washed over a lot
* Karakoram Highway, China-Pakistan
* Dalton Highway, Alaska
* That one really twisty highway in Italy
* Dragon's Tail Highway, North Carolina
* That one really steep bridge in Japan

Max Rockatansky:
Iíll probably give this a watch today but if US 129 over The Dragon segment appears then the video is automatically discredited.  I donít get why there is so many people who push US 129 as the most geographically dangerous US Route when the Coronado Trail of US 191 blows it out of the water.  Even US 550 over Red Mountain Pass and US 212 over the Beartooth Highway are way more geographically challenging than The Dragon.  The Dragon is akin to something like your average segment of something like CA 245 out west, itís a total cupcake compared to the actual dangerous stuff. 

Ketchup99:
Yep. Fourth-most dangerous road in the world: US 431, coming just ahead of a literal cowpath in the sky.

texaskdog:

--- Quote from: roadman65 on March 16, 2021, 12:27:36 PM ---The cover photo looks edited. However it reminds me of Fritzowl though.

--- End quote ---

"Moses transports"

kkt:

--- Quote from: texaskdog on March 17, 2021, 05:36:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: roadman65 on March 16, 2021, 12:27:36 PM ---The cover photo looks edited. However it reminds me of Fritzowl though.

--- End quote ---
"Moses transports"

--- End quote ---

That was clever :)  But I don't think I'll watch the whole vid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version