User Content > Photos, Videos, and More

The entire length of the Edens Expressway

<< < (2/9) > >>

Crash_It:

--- Quote from: kphoger on July 27, 2021, 01:48:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Crash_It on July 27, 2021, 01:38:51 PM ---It's not holding anyone back because the speed limit is 55 and that's what I was doing.

--- End quote ---

That's a non-sequitir.

Your doing the speed limit doesn't mean you're not holding anyone up.  If they're going faster than you are, and you're in their way, then you're holding them up.  Simple as that.

--- End quote ---

I'm not in their way, there's a whole lane to their left that they can go into, that's what it's there for.

kphoger:

--- Quote from: Crash_It on July 27, 2021, 02:05:48 PM ---

--- Quote from: Crash_It on July 27, 2021, 01:38:51 PM ---It's not holding anyone back because the speed limit is 55 and that's what I was doing.

--- End quote ---

That's a non-sequitir.

Your doing the speed limit doesn't mean you're not holding anyone up.  If they're going faster than you are, and you're in their way, then you're holding them up.  Simple as that.

--- End quote ---

I'm not in their way, there's a whole lane to their left that they can go into, that's what it's there for.

--- End quote ---

So you were only in the middle lane at those times when other traffic wasn't already taking up the left lane for said held-up traffic to use?

JoePCool14:

--- Quote from: Crash_It on July 27, 2021, 02:05:48 PM ---

--- End quote ---

That's a non-sequitir.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If you're not passing anyone, going the speed limit or otherwise, you should be in the right lane.

Rothman:
He's infecting real threads now. 

renegade:

--- Quote from: Rothman on July 27, 2021, 06:47:10 PM ---He's infecting real threads now.

--- End quote ---
Careful.  We havenít heard from tolbs today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version