<< < (5/9) > >>

kphoger:

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 22, 2021, 03:00:37 PM ---

--- Quote from: kphoger on July 22, 2021, 02:58:14 PM ---

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 22, 2021, 02:42:12 PM ---

--- Quote from: kphoger on July 22, 2021, 02:39:30 PM ---

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 22, 2021, 02:18:58 PM ---

--- Quote from: kphoger on July 22, 2021, 12:17:47 PM ---

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 22, 2021, 12:12:30 PM ---Is it me or does overpass look too low to me?

--- End quote ---

Also, that question makes no sense.

--- End quote ---

Wdym?

--- End quote ---

(a)  Is it just me?
(b)  Does overpass look too low to me?

Both of those could be true at the same time.  Or neither one could be true.  And, come on, we have no idea how it looks to you unless you tell us.

--- End quote ---

I provided a link. Did you even open it?

--- End quote ---

How would that help me know if it looks too low to you or not?

--- End quote ---

Just by looking at it.

--- End quote ---

Gotcha.  OK.  As a matter of fact, I did open the link and look at the overpass.  And, because you've informed me that just looking at it will let me know if you think it's too low or not, I can safely answer the question correctly.

The answer is "The overpass does not look too low to you."  Therefore, logically, by the implication contained in your question, the second answer to your question is "It's just you."  After all, you implied that it can only be one or the other.

If you disagree, then either (a) you were wrong in asserting that merely looking at it would tell me what you think about it, or else (b) you're wrong, or else (c) you phrased your initial question incorrectly.

ethanhopkin14:

--- Quote from: kphoger on July 22, 2021, 03:26:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 22, 2021, 03:00:37 PM ---

--- Quote from: kphoger on July 22, 2021, 02:58:14 PM ---

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 22, 2021, 02:42:12 PM ---

--- Quote from: kphoger on July 22, 2021, 02:39:30 PM ---

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 22, 2021, 02:18:58 PM ---

--- Quote from: kphoger on July 22, 2021, 12:17:47 PM ---

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 22, 2021, 12:12:30 PM ---Is it me or does overpass look too low to me?

--- End quote ---

Also, that question makes no sense.

--- End quote ---

Wdym?

--- End quote ---

(a)  Is it just me?
(b)  Does overpass look too low to me?

Both of those could be true at the same time.  Or neither one could be true.  And, come on, we have no idea how it looks to you unless you tell us.

--- End quote ---

I provided a link. Did you even open it?

--- End quote ---

How would that help me know if it looks too low to you or not?

--- End quote ---

Just by looking at it.

--- End quote ---

Gotcha.  OK.  As a matter of fact, I did open the link and look at the overpass.  And, because you've informed me that just looking at it will let me know if you think it's too low or not, I can safely answer the question correctly.

The answer is "The overpass does not look too low to you."  Therefore, logically, by the implication contained in your question, the second answer to your question is "It's just you."  After all, you implied that it can only be one or the other.

If you disagree, then either (a) you were wrong in asserting that merely looking at it would tell me what you think about it, or else (b) you're wrong, or else (c) you phrased your initial question incorrectly.

--- End quote ---

He is poking at you saying "Is it me or does overpass look too low to me?" meaning, no one knows how low it looks to you except you. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vihwYGENbFg

MCRoads:
Just remembered this one: I-35 over a rail line over 23rd st in OKC.

kphoger:

--- Quote from: MCRoads on August 11, 2021, 04:29:07 PM ---Just remembered this one: I-35 over a rail line over 23rd st in OKC.

--- End quote ---

??  I-35 goes under 23rd Street.

MCRoads:

--- Quote from: kphoger on August 11, 2021, 04:34:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: MCRoads on August 11, 2021, 04:29:07 PM ---Just remembered this one: I-35 over a rail line over 23rd st in OKC.

--- End quote ---

??  I-35 goes under 23rd Street.

--- End quote ---

Oopsie, I-235. Been a while since I lived there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version