News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Okra Cola parody commercial where everyone's teeth turned green

Started by bandit957, October 26, 2021, 01:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Anyone else remember this?

When I was growing up in the early '80s, there was some TV show that had a parody commercial for something called Okra Cola. It was a soft drink that turned everybody's teeth green. I burst out laughing when I saw this!

I was thinking it might have been in an episode of 'Saturday Night Live' my parents watched, but now that I think about it, it may have been a Steve Martin or Johnny Carson special.

I also remember a show that had a parody commersh for toilet paper that was pre-wadded so you could use it if you cut yourself shaving. This might have actually been the same show as the Okra Cola ad.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

abefroman329

kurumi

When I was a little kid, I heard that the Comet brand of cleaner had that side effect. It also tasted like gasoline, and would make you lose your lunch.
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.