News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Ask me anything about Saginaw, MI

Started by Flint1979, October 29, 2021, 03:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint1979

My turn. I'll take questions regarding Saginaw, Michigan.

webny99

I think the deal was one per state, and we already have one for Michigan... maybe one or the other should be renamed.

Flint1979

Quote from: webny99 on October 29, 2021, 03:35:27 PM
I think the deal was one per state, and we already have one for Michigan... maybe one or the other should be renamed.
I don't get what the big deal is here with me asking this question when this site is full of the same questions. And I didn't see no deal with anything either. I don't know why it would be limited to one per state, why wouldn't it be limited to one per user?

GaryV

Flint1979

Quote from: GaryV on October 30, 2021, 07:27:28 AM
Saginaw.  Why?
What other city could I possibly answer any question asked about it?

hotdogPi

Do you support the 10¢ bottle deposit? (Other states that have it are 5¢.)
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

Flint1979

Quote from: 1 on October 30, 2021, 08:10:29 AM
Do you support the 10¢ bottle deposit? (Other states that have it are 5¢.)
Yeah the 10 cent bottle deposit is ok, I know other states tax it. I've never returned bottles in a state with a 5 cent deposit before.

SSOWorld

Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

JayhawkCO

From your posts, it seems like Saginaw isn't your favorite city.  Why do you live there?  (Sorry if this is offensive, just curious).

Chris

Flint1979

Quote from: SSOWorld on October 30, 2021, 10:01:43 AM
How's the lead in your water?
Its fine. I'm actually in Flint Township right now drinking some water but luckily the township is separate from the city.

Flint1979

Quote from: jayhawkco on October 30, 2021, 11:11:20 AM
From your posts, it seems like Saginaw isn't your favorite city.  Why do you live there?  (Sorry if this is offensive, just curious).

Chris
Ehh Saginaw is a tough city it's worn down and patched up pretty much. I've lived there for years and I do get away from Saginaw often but I go back because it's been my home for so long.

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

webny99

Quote from: Flint1979 on October 30, 2021, 07:25:38 AM
I don't get what the big deal is here with me asking this question when this site is full of the same questions. And I didn't see no deal with anything either. I don't know why it would be limited to one per state, why wouldn't it be limited to one per user?

I don't have any issues with it myself as long as we don't end up with 5-10+ threads per state.

hotdogPi

Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

TheHighwayMan3561

Quote from: 1 on October 30, 2021, 07:32:33 PM
It should have stopped after the second thread, New York.
https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?board=9.0

Why? Is nowhere worth talking about besides Russia (or another country unfamiliar to Americans) and New York?
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

Flint1979

Quote from: webny99 on October 30, 2021, 07:29:19 PM
Quote from: Flint1979 on October 30, 2021, 07:25:38 AM

I don't have any issues with it myself as long as we don't end up with 5-10+ threads per state.
Well I'm not making another one but the place that renegade did is over 7 hours from Saginaw.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.