News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Welcome from Greater Boston

Started by Ted$8roadFan, January 17, 2022, 08:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted$8roadFan

Hello all,

Greetings from Greater Boston. Longtime reader, relatively new poster. Born and raised in the Boston area, went to college in western Mass. Also lived in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida before coming back home. Lifelong road and travel fan. Look forward to interacting with everyone.

hotdogPi

Welcome from northeastern Massachusetts! I just finished my Master's at UMass Lowell. PM me if you want to know the exact city/town.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

InterstateFan621

Welcome from Central Georgia! I am also new to posting here. Boston is a really nice place, and I'm planning to visit Boston sometime.
Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long.
(From the song "Life is a Highway" by Tom Cochrane)
Get your kicks on Route 66!

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/194860463@N06/albums/

MATraveler128

Welcome aboard. I'm also relatively new, but hope to see you around.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

SkyPesos

kevinb1994

Welcome from Florida! It's nice to meet someone who's lived in the Sunshine State. But I've yet to see Boston.

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

tolbs17

Welcome from Greenville, North Carolina!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.