News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

The Canadian Roads Board on the Forum

Started by Dougtone, February 24, 2009, 07:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougtone

I think that instead of considering Canada as a "child board" of International Highways, it should be a full-fledged adult board all of its own.  I was wondering if any of the moderators agree to that.

un1

Well, I had to fight just to get the sub-board so a category would be almost impossible.
Moderator of the Canada and Off Topic boards.

Thunder Bay Expressway - Highway 61 and 11/17 Ontario - Thunder Bay, Ontario

Dougtone

Quote from: un1 on February 24, 2009, 09:49:28 AM
Well, I had to fight just to get the sub-board so a category would be almost impossible.

I figured I would mention it, because I think the layout of the forum page and also the number of Canadian topics warrant a full fledged category.  Just my opinion though.

deathtopumpkins

I disagree... Canada is "international", so it's in the right place, and there aren't that many threads in it to begin with... now if it starts to approach the same number of threads in the international board, make it its own board i guess...
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

un1

Well it had more threads than the Texas board, which was to small to stay...
Moderator of the Canada and Off Topic boards.

Thunder Bay Expressway - Highway 61 and 11/17 Ontario - Thunder Bay, Ontario

deathtopumpkins

Well the Texas board is gone anyway... so that does nothing but prove that the Canada board deserves to stay.  :-P
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

ComputerGuy

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.