Regional Boards > Mid-Atlantic

Northern Virginia HOT Lanes

<< < (364/364)

NJRoadfan:
Is there any way to get historic pricing on the HOT lanes? Looks like the current website removed that function or hid it well. Last time I was on the I-95 HOT lanes I could've swore the toll was lower then what I was charged, but would like to confirm.

Mapmikey:

--- Quote from: NJRoadfan on November 24, 2021, 02:41:34 PM ---Is there any way to get historic pricing on the HOT lanes? Looks like the current website removed that function or hid it well. Last time I was on the I-95 HOT lanes I could've swore the toll was lower then what I was charged, but would like to confirm.

--- End quote ---

It appears to no longer be accessible anywhere.  I tried web archive but the calendar feature doesn't work on that page.

One thing to note that for some entrances it is possible to enter the lanes with a posted price at/near the entrance but the price changes before you reach the first toll gantry.

Another potential way to have a question for a non-local is that if you enter I-95 Express Lanes SB from either direction on the beltway you pass through the tail end of a toll segment that people don't always realize which is usually $2-3 before reaching the Springfield to Dale City segment

NJRoadfan:
I got on in Woodbridge at Exit 161 and exited at the Dale City crossover. So, one segment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version