News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

MODOT Contract Lettings

Started by mvak36, January 14, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mvak36

I went for a mini-drive today just to get out of the house. I drove by the Lewis and Clark Viaduct, the part of US24 that's being turned back to the city, and the I-435/I-70 interchange by the stadiums.

Viaduct: The bridge looks like its mostly done. The I-beams (not sure if I'm using the correct term) are all in place from end to end and it looks like they're still doing some work on top of the bridge. They said it will open by the end of the year so I'm assuming they're mostly close to getting done.

US24: It's probably a good thing they're routing it on I-70 instead of on that stretch of Independence Avenue. Lot of traffic lights and the road seems kind of cramped. Side note: I kind of wish they would have worked with Kansas and routed US40 and US24 along I-670 instead of having it follow 70, but that's just my opinion.

I-435/I-70 interchange: The turbine ramps are nice. The 435 SB ramp to 70E felt a little steep to me but otherwise not too bad. US24 is already signed on the BGS's on 435 NB and SB as they approach I-70. The exit for the Blue Ridge Cutoff on 70EB looks like it's on the same exit as the one for 70EB to 435SB (it splits off to the left shortly after taking the exit and then merges with the SB to EB turbine ramp for a short stretch before splitting off to the right to go towards the exit). It was signed pretty well on the exit ramp, but I'm not sure how well it was signed on the advance BGS's on 70.
Counties: Counties visited
Travel Mapping: Summary

STLmapboy

Quote from: mvak36 on September 25, 2020, 06:38:59 PM
Viaduct: The bridge looks like its mostly done. The I-beams (not sure if I'm using the correct term) are all in place from end to end and it looks like they're still doing some work on top of the bridge. They said it will open by the end of the year so I'm assuming they're mostly close to getting done.
You heard about this by chance?
Teenage STL area roadgeek.
Missouri>>>>>Illinois

mvak36

Quote from: STLmapboy on September 25, 2020, 07:18:34 PM
Nope that's the first I'm hearing of it. That's crazy.

Edit: Found this article. Hopefully there was no damage to the bridge. It looked like the car took the worst of it.

mvak36

Quote from: ozarkman417 on September 11, 2020, 10:22:51 PM

*Job 6S3404 & Job 7I3363 are said to appear on this letting according to the FOB document, but is not on MoDOT's Online Plan Room yet.     

Looks like 7I3363 was added. Nothing on the other one though.

STLmapboy

Quote from: mvak36 on September 25, 2020, 07:22:56 PM
Quote from: STLmapboy on September 25, 2020, 07:18:34 PM
Nope that's the first I'm hearing of it. That's crazy.

Edit: Found this article. Hopefully there was no damage to the bridge. It looked like the car took the worst of it.
Yeah, a few bent nails but nothing big. Had it happened a few months earlier, when there was no bridge, we may have seen a different story for the car.
Missouri>>>>>Illinois

mvak36

I-435/I-70 interchange: The turbine ramps are nice. The 435 SB ramp to 70E felt a little steep to me but otherwise not too bad. US24 is already signed on the BGS's on 435 NB and SB as they approach I-70. The exit for the Blue Ridge Cutoff on 70EB looks like it's on the same exit as the one for 70EB to 435SB (it splits off to the left shortly after taking the exit and then merges with the SB to EB turbine ramp for a short stretch before splitting off to the right to go towards the exit). It was signed pretty well on the exit ramp, but I'm not sure how well it was signed on the advance BGS's on 70.

Looks like they're getting ready to open the loop ramps at the interchange this week.
https://www.modot.org/node/21085
JACKSON COUNTY– The Missouri Department of Transportation will have numerous lane and ramp closures at I-435 and I-70 this week as crews prepare to OPEN brand new ramps within the interchange. The new loop ramps leading from I-70 to I-435 are anticipated to open on Thursday, Oct. 1. Motorists should expect delays in the area and plan to find alternate routes if necessary. All work and all ramp openings are weather permitting.

STLmapboy

Quote from: mvak36 on April 29, 2020, 10:49:04 AM
Job J6S3258 Route 115 ST LOUIS CITY County. Microsurface and ADA improvements from St. Louis city limits to Natural Bridge, the total length of improvement being 4.86 miles.
I drove along Natural Bridge from 170 to Salisbury today. The microsurfacing is brand new--unstriped--and starts about here. It went all the way to Salisbury and was poured about a month and a half before--as seen in this MoDOT video. The concrete median is mostly poured, (as seen here) and may be a tad too wide--I found mysellf driving over the bike lane in places, which will presumably be restriped. Cones were everywhere, but I didn't see any workers (it's a Sunday, after all). In places, the middle of the median had mounds of dirt--I assume they'll plant some grass there.

New traffic lights start here, at Shreve, and there are about six to eight of them going down to Salisbury (some old trusses remain). The new lights are standard MO installs, with concrete bases and non-electrified street signs; the signals are Econolite buttonbacks and of course there are FYAs. There are also retroflective yellow backplates, however, which are unusual for Missouri. One of the signals (at Newstead) can be seen in this video.
Missouri>>>>>Illinois

mvak36

November 20, 2020 Letting: Bid Results. Bid Award Winners.

Projects listed in blue font are part of Missouri Focus on Bridges program.

Job J1S1045 Route 33 DEKALB County. Resurface from Rte. 6 to Rte. 36 near Maysville, the total length of improvement being 8.819 miles.
Job J1S3221 Route 46 NODAWAY County. Resurface from east of the Nodaway River bridge to Icon Road west of Maryville, the total length of improvement being 9.815 miles.
Job J1S3299 Route 59 ANDREW County. Resurface from Rte. I-29 near Fillmore to Rte. 71 near Savannah, the total length of improvement being 5.455 miles.

(1): Job J3P3080 Route 50 PETTIS County. Resurface from Sedalia Sub railway line east to Morgan County, the total length of improvement being 6.992 miles.
(2): Job J3P3080B Route 50 PETTIS County. Pavement improvements from 0.1 miles east of Air Center Circle to 0.1 miles east of Airpark Road, the total length of improvement being 0.254 miles.

Job J3P3093 Route 41 SALINE County. Bridge deck replacement from 1.5 miles east of Rte. 65 over Rte. O and Mexico Sub Railroad, the total length of improvement being 0.1942 miles.
Job J3S3083 Route 131 JOHNSON, LAFAYETTE County. Resurface and add shoulders from Odessa south city limits to Rte. 50, the total length of improvement being 10.458 miles.
Job J4P3213 Route 92 CLAY County. Resurface and add shoulders from Liberty St. in Smithville to Nation Rd. in Kearney on MO 92, the total length of improvement being 8.944 miles.
Job J4S3246 Route 150 JACKSON County. Pavement Improvements from 0.1 miles east of Andrews Road to 0.2 miles west of Byars Road, the total length of improvement being 1.037 miles.
Job J4S3328 Route 12 JACKSON County. Resurface from I-435 to Spring Street, the total length of improvement being 3.082 miles.

(1): Job J5P3199 Route 50 MORGAN County. Intersection Improvements at Rte. 5 west of Tipton, the total length of improvement being 0.755 miles.
(2): Job J5P3272 Route 50 MONITEAU, MORGAN County. Resurface and guardrail improvements from Pettis County line to 0.1 mile west of Bus. 50 west of California, the total length of improvement being 23.001 miles.
(3): Job J5S3267 Route 87 MONITEAU County. Resurface and guardrail improvements from 0.1 mile south of Bus. 50 to Rte. 50 in California, the total length of improvement being 1.87 miles.

Job J5P3379 Route 5 LACLEDE County. Resurface from 0.8 miles south of the Camden County line to 0.2 miles north of Lebanon, the total length of improvement being 11.528 miles.
Job J5S3318 Route E,740 BOONE County. Resurface from 0.9 miles North of I-70 to 0.1 miles East of Route 63, in Columbia, the total length of improvement being 7.209 miles.
Job J6I3356 Route I-70 ST CHARLES County. Resurface from Lake St. Louis Blvd. to Rte. K in O'Fallon, the total length of improvement being 3.421 miles.
Job J6I3544 Route I-55 ST LOUIS County. Pavement Improvements from Weber Rd. to Lindbergh Blvd., the total length of improvement being 4.118 miles.
Job J6I3546 Route I-270,I-64 ST LOUIS County. Pavement Improvements from Rte. 340 to I-44 and Rte. D to I-44, the total length of improvement being 17.472 miles.
Job J6M0275 Route 94 ST CHARLES County. Pavement and drainage improvements at Rte. 94 s-curve in Defiance, the total length of improvement being 0.0728 miles.
Job J6S3425 Route 366 ST LOUIS CITY County. Resurface from St. Louis City Limits to Broadway Ave., the total length of improvement being 5.075 miles.

(1): Job J7I3361 Route I-49 JASPER, NEWTON County. Pavement improvements from I-44 to 0.8 mile south of Rte. FF and at the northbound bridge over Rte. V, the total length of improvement being 2.298 miles.
(2): Job J7I3361B Route I-49 NEWTON County. Resurface and pavement improvements on southbound lanes from Shoal Creek to Rte. 175 and from 0.5 mile to 1.7 miles south of Iris Road, the total length of improvement being 1.72 miles.
(3): Job J7I3482 Route I-44 JASPER County. Resurface on westbound lanes at Rte. 66/Loop 44 east of Duenweg, the total length of improvement being 0.855 miles.

(1): Job J7P3235 Route 65 CHRISTIAN County. Resurface from 1 mile south of Rte. F to 0.4 mile north of Rte. EE, the total length of improvement being 5.763 miles.
(2): Job J8P3116 Route 65 CHRISTIAN County. Resurface from Rte. CC to 1 mile south of Rte. F in Ozark, the total length of improvement being 11.048 miles.

(1): Job J7P3276 Route 13 POLK, ST CLAIR County. Resurface from 0.5 mile north of Rte. UU to 0.1 mile south of 565th Road, the total length of improvement being 49.153 miles.
(2): Job J7P3277 Route 13 GREENE, POLK County. Resurface from 0.1 mile south of 565th Road to Rte. WW, the total length of improvement being 8.66 miles.
(3): Job J8P3118 Route 13 GREENE County. Resurface from Rte. WW to 0.1 mile north of Norton Road in Springfield, the total length of improvement being 11.461 miles.

Job J7P3407 Route 249 JASPER County. Job order contract for slide repair from Rte. 171 in Carterville to Rte. VV (Zora Street) near Joplin, the total length of improvement being . miles.

(1): Job J7P3417B Route Various VARIOUS County. Seal coat at various minor routes in various counties, the total length of improvement being 50.78 miles.
(2): Job J8S3204 Route ZZ GREENE County. Seal coat from Rte. M to Farm Road 194 (County Line Road) in Republic, the total length of improvement being 3.085 miles.

(1): Job J7P3424 Route Various NEWTON, POLK, STONE, WEBSTER County. High friction surface treatment at various locations in Newton, Polk, Stone, and Webster counties, the total length of improvement being 5.184 miles.
(2): Job J8S3193 Route Various CHRISTIAN, GREENE County. High friction surface treatment at various locations in the urban Southwest District, the total length of improvement being 1.174 miles.

(1): Job J8P3032B Route 60 GREENE County. Interchange improvements from National Avenue to Route 65 and reconfigure interchange at Bus 65 (Glenstone Avenue) in Springfield, the total length of improvement being 3.074 miles.
(2): Job J8P3122 Route 60 GREENE County. Resurface from e/o Glenstone to Highland Springs Blvd in Springfield, the total length of improvement being 2.51 miles.

Job J8S3152 Route D GREENE County. Bridge rehabilitation over the James River 3.2 miles east of Springfield, the total length of improvement being 0.234 miles.
Job J9P3394 Route US 63 HOWELL County. Resurface from Rte. N to Rte. 14, the total length of improvement being 5.257 miles.

(1): Job J9S3329 Route W NEW MADRID County. Bridge replacement over Drainage Ditch 2, the total length of improvement being 0.058 miles.
(2): Job J9S3596 Route Z,W NEW MADRID, STODDARD County. Bridge improvements over Drainage Ditches 1, 37, and 40, the total length of improvement being 0.135 miles.

Job J9S3368 Route ZZ DUNKLIN County. Bridge rehabilitation over north Deering Drainage Ditch, the total length of improvement being 0.039 miles.

Edit (additional lettings added):
(1): Job J7P3190H Route K VERNON County. Bridge replacement over Camp Branch 2.6 miles east of Bristow, the total length of improvement being 0.115 miles.
(2): Job J7P3190J Route BB VERNON County. Bridge replacement over Moore Branch 3.5 miles south of Nevada, the total length of improvement being 0.134 miles.

Job J9M0280 Route Bus. 60 BUTLER County. ITS signal conduit from Westwood Boulevard to Main Street, the total length of improvement being 0.856 miles.

mvak36

mvak36

Quote from: mvak36 on August 29, 2019, 12:52:11 PM
https://ksisradio.com/modot-to-receive-over-20m-grant-to-replace-bridges/

QuoteMoDOT is set to receive over $20-million in federal grant money to assist in replacing 40 bridges in rural northern Missouri.

Governor Mike Parson's office says MoDOT will be able to replace 40 bridges in the northern part of the state as a result of an announcement by Congressman Sam Graves, in which Missouri has received a $20.7 million federal grant through the U.S. Department of Transportation's Competitive Highway Bridge Program.

Parson's office says the bridges, all located north of I-70, are in poor condition, weight-restricted, supported by timber pile, and one-lane wide but carry two-way traffic. In addition to removing current detours and preventing future ones, the grant will help increase safety on the state's rural roads and reduce costs associated with maintaining the bridges.

"Missouri's infrastructure, specifically bridge infrastructure, has been a key focus for our administration since day one. This grant continues the momentum we've gained in recent months to invest in infrastructure improvements," Governor Parson said. "Missouri's farm-to-market roads are critical connections to Missouri's highways, railways, and waterways, allowing our farmers to compete in the global marketplace. The bridges that will be replaced as a result of this grant would have posed obstacles to that connectivity had they been further weight restricted or closed."

"When this project is complete, there will be no bridges remaining in northern Missouri that meet those criteria,"  State Bridge Engineer Dennis Heckman said. He said the bridges, on average, are 77 years old and deteriorating rapidly.

Only 25 states were eligible to apply for the $225 million in the Competitive Highway Bridge Program — those with a population density of 100 or less per square mile, according to a press release from Parson's office. The grant also required that bridges be bundled in a single contract.

MoDOT intends to pursue a design-build contract to deliver this project.

The Competitive Highway Bridge Program grant comes on the heels of an $81.2 million Infrastructure for Rebuilding America (INFRA) grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation to build a new I-70 Missouri River Bridge at Rocheport.

Receipt of the INFRA grant will also trigger $301 million in state bonding, authorized by the Missouri General Assembly during the 2019 legislative session, that will repair or replace another 215 bridges across the state.

"We are poised to deliver these bridge improvement projects as quickly, efficiently, and innovatively as possible,"  MoDOT Director Patrick McKenna said. "We are grateful to Congressman Graves, Governor Parson, and Missouri legislators for their support of additional investment in transportation in Missouri."

They've put up a website for this project: https://www.modot.org/farm-bridge-program

The project will be design-build and is currently planned to be awarded in summer 2021.

mvak36

December 18, 2020 Letting: Bid Results. Bid Award Winners.

(1): Job J2P3137 Route 61 RALLS County. Bridge redeck over Norfolk Southern Railroad 0.9 mile north of Rte. HH in Hannibal, the total length of improvement being 0.271 miles.
(2): Job J2P3138 Route 61 RALLS County. Bridge redeck over Bear Creek 0.6 mile north of Rte. HH in Hannibal, the total length of improvement being 0.071 miles.

(1): Job J2P3201 Route 79 LINCOLN County. Seal coat from Pike County line to Route N near Winfield, the total length of improvement being 16.419 miles.
(2): Job J2S3189 Route EE LINCOLN County. Seal coat from Route Y to Route 47 near Winfield, the total length of improvement being 5.247 miles.
(3): Job J2S3238 Route W LINCOLN County. Resurface from Route B to Route KK near Brussells, the total length of improvement being 7.825 miles.
(4): Job J2S3303 Route B LINCOLN County. Resurface from Route 61 to Route 79 at Elsberry, the total length of improvement being 10.586 miles.
(5): Job J2S3308 Route E LINCOLN County. Seal coat from Route O north junction to Route UU in Silex, the total length of improvement being 10.839 miles.

(1): Job J2P3212 Route 15 KNOX, SCOTLAND County. Resurface and sidewalk improvements from Rte. 136 west junction at Memphis to Rte. 6 north junction in Edina, the total length of improvement being 22.307 miles.
(2): Job J2P3362 Route 15 KNOX, SCOTLAND County. Add shoulders from Rte. 136 west junction at Memphis to Rte. 6 north junction in Edina, the total length of improvement being 21.788 miles.

(1): Job J2P3254 Route 24 RANDOLPH County. Resurface from 1.5 miles west of Rte. C to 0.9 mile east of Rte. 63 near Moberly, the total length of improvement being 8.647 miles.
(2): Job J2S3206 Route C MACON, RANDOLPH County. Seal coat from 0.4 mile south of Rte. 36 to Rte. JJ in Huntsville, the total length of improvement being 23.36 miles.
(3): Job J2S3207 Route A RANDOLPH County. Seal coat from Bus. 63 in Moberly to Rte. B south junction near Higbee, the total length of improvement being 9.592 miles.
(4): Job J2S3255 Route EE RANDOLPH County. Resurface from just east of Rte. 63 to end of state maintenance near Moberly, the total length of improvement being 4.719 miles.
(5): Job J2S3350 Route B RANDOLPH County. Chip seal from Rte. 63 near Clark to Rte. 3 near Roanoke in Howard County, the total length of improvement being 18.278 miles.

(1): Job J2S3186 Route N MONTGOMERY County. Bridge replacement over I-70 1.8 miles east of Rte. YY near Mineola, the total length of improvement being 0.203 miles.
(2): Job J2S3187 Route P MONTGOMERY County. Bridge replacement over Dry Fork Creek 0.7 mile south of Rte. K near Americus, the total length of improvement being 0.12 miles.
(3): Job J2S3200 Route J MONTGOMERY County. Bridge rehabilitation over Clear Creek 2.5 miles west of Rte. 19 near Big Spring, the total length of improvement being 0.08 miles.

(1): Job J2S3300 Route B LEWIS County. Resurface from Rte. 61 north of Canton to south of LaGrange at Rte. 61, the total length of improvement being 12.335 miles.
(2): Job J2S3347 Route B LEWIS County. Sidewalk improvements from Henderson Ave. to Oak St. in Canton and from Poage St. to Polk St. in LaGrange, the total length of improvement being 0.613 miles.

Job J4I3200 Route 92 PLATTE County. Interchange and intersection improvements at I-29 in Platte City, the total length of improvement being 0.547 miles.
Job J4I3216 Route 29 PLATTE County. Resurface and guardrail improvements from Platte County line to Rte. 273, the total length of improvement being 9.906 miles.
Job J4P3255 Route 291 JACKSON County. Signal improvements from 0.2 mile north of Stuart Road to 0.1 mile south of Persels Road in Lee's Summit, the total length of improvement being 0.47 miles.

(1): Job J4S3251 Route 78 JACKSON County. Resurface from Speck Road to Rte. 7, the total length of improvement being 4.649 miles.
(2): Job J4S3258 Route 78 JACKSON County. Resurface from Rte. 291 to Belmont Boulevard, the total length of improvement being 0.269 miles.

(1): Job J4S3252 Route 9 PLATTE County. Resurface from Mattox Rd. to I-635 in Riverside, the total length of improvement being 1.593 miles.
(2): Job J4S3261 Route 9 PLATTE County. Resurface from Rte. FF to Mattox Road, the total length of improvement being 1.97 miles.

(1): Job J4S3280 Route 69 CLAY, PLATTE County. Resurface from Klamm Road to Denver Avenue, the total length of improvement being 4.459 miles.
(2): Job J4S3281 Route 69 CLAY County. Resurface from just north of Garrison Road to Denver Avenue, the total length of improvement being 2.908 miles.

Job J4S3290 Route FF PLATTE County. Bridge replacement over Rush Creek 2.1 miles west of Rte. 9 in Parkville and 0.1 mile east of Union Chapel Road, the total length of improvement being 0.043 miles.
Job J5P3338 Route 40 COOPER County. Bridge rehabilitation over Missouri River in Boonville, the total length of improvement being 0.641 miles.
Job J5S3229 Route H COLE County. Bridge superstructure replacement over Bois Brule Creek 2.0 mile south of Rte. E, the total length of improvement being 0.21 miles.

(1): Job J5S3232 Route B/M/124 BOONE County. Resurface from west of Rte. 63 to Rte. DD and Rte. B and Rte. 124 in Hallsville, the total length of improvement being 2.242 miles.
(2): Job J5S3319 Route J/O/UU BOONE County. Resurface and shoulder improvements from Rte. 124 to Rte. O, Rte. J to the end of state maintenance, and Rte. O to I-70 eastbound ramp, the total length of improvement being 23.381 miles.
(3): Job J5S3388 Route A BOONE County. Pavement improvements from Rte. 63 to the end of state maintenance in Hartsburg, the total length of improvement being 4.306 miles.

(1): Job J5S3380 Route CC OSAGE County. Pavement and shoulder improvements from Rte. 50 to the end of state maintenance, the total length of improvement being 4.679 miles.
(2): Job J5S3384 Route B GASCONADE, PHELPS County. Pavement and shoulder improvements from Rte. 28 near Bland to Rte. 68 in St. James, the total length of improvement being 21.154 miles.

Job J6M0282 Route 21/B JEFFERSON County. Culvert replacement from 200 feet west of Old Rte. 21, the total length of improvement being 0.013 miles.

(1): Job J7P3105D Route 65 TANEY County. Bridge rehabilitation over Lake Taneycomo in Branson, the total length of improvement being 0.156 miles.
(2): Job J7P3190L Route 65 TANEY County. Bridge rehabilitation over Lake Taneycomo between Branson and Hollister, the total length of improvement being 0.192 miles.

Job J7P3107J Route 39 DADE County. Bridge rehabilitation over Stockton Lake 4.3 miles north of Greenfield, the total length of improvement being 0.129 miles.
Job J7P3107K Route 83 BENTON County. Bridge deck replacement over Truman Reservoir, the total length of improvement being 0.181 miles.

EDIT: Additional lettings added

(1): Job J1P0862 Route 36 BUCHANAN County. Resurface and guardrail improvements from Missouri River bridge to 0.75 mile east of Rte. AC in St. Joseph, the total length of improvement being 5.005 miles.
(2): Job J1P3237 Route 36 DEKALB County. Resurface and guardrail improvements from East of Rte.31 to Rte. C and from Rte. 33 to the Grindstone River, the total length of improvement being 2.741 miles.

Job J4I3200 Route 92 PLATTE County. Interchange and intersection improvements at I-29 in Platte City, the total length of improvement being 0.547 miles.

(1): Job J4P3015 Route 24 JACKSON County. Bridge replacement from west of Osage St. to 1 mile west of Rte. H and from Burnley Rd. to 0.2 mile west of Osage St. at Union Pacific RR, Drainage Ditch, and Fire Prairie Creek, the total length of improvement being 1.189 miles.
(2): Job J4P3015B Route 24 JACKSON County. Bridge replacement from 0.6 mile east of Burnley Road and 0.2 mile west of Osage Street in Buckner, the total length of improvement being 0.028 miles.

mvak36

Quote from: ozarkman417 on September 11, 2020, 10:22:51 PM
October 16, 2020 Letting:

The projects in this letting have been awarded.
Bid Results & Bid Award Winners.

Also, Job J7I3363 was added to this letting after the initial notice.

Job J7I3363 Route I-49 VERNON County. Bridge replacement on southbound bridge over Missouri and North Arkansas Railroad, the total length of improvement being 0.303 miles.

KCRoadFan

I went for a mini-drive today just to get out of the house. I drove by the Lewis and Clark Viaduct, the part of US24 that's being turned back to the city, and the I-435/I-70 interchange by the stadiums.

US24: It's probably a good thing they're routing it on I-70 instead of on that stretch of Independence Avenue. Lot of traffic lights and the road seems kind of cramped. Side note: I kind of wish they would have worked with Kansas and routed US40 and US24 along I-670 instead of having it follow 70, but that's just my opinion.

Last week, I drove up 435 through the reconstructed interchange near the stadiums and I, too, saw the US 24 shields on the 70 West BGS. Further north, I also noticed that the BGS at Exit 59 (US 24/Winner Road/Independence Avenue) had been changed to say "24 East."

That being said, there seems to be some disagreement as to whether 24 still runs along Independence Avenue west of 435. I just drove the length of "the Avenue" earlier this evening, and I saw no fewer than three US 24 shields along that stretch. Perhaps the entity in charge of those signs (either MoDOT or the City of KCMO) believes that 24 still runs along the Avenue, or maybe just hasn't gotten around to taking the shields down yet.

For what it's worth, Exit 2H from the I-70 freeway loop is still marked "24 East" (Street View here: https://www.google.com/maps/@39.1064266,-94.573718,3a,75y,105.35h,75.8t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbdkMrtcBzSdHG0PIeyVzgA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192).  Also, both Google Maps and Apple Maps still have US 24 following Independence Avenue through the city, so as far as I'm concerned, that's still the "real" route. There doesn't seem to be much in the way of across-the-board agreement with regards to 24's route, as to whether it's been realigned or not.

(As I mentioned earlier, even MoDOT signage is inconsistent - perhaps the Avenue west of 435 could be signed as Business US 24? Maybe that's a thought...)

mvak36

The winning bids for the November letting were awarded at the MHTC meeting on 12/2.

mvak36

January 22, 2021 Letting: Bid Results. Bid Award Winners.

(1): Job J1I3020B Route 29 ANDREW, HOLT County. Bridge painting over the Nodaway River, 0.8 mile south of Rte. 59 near Oregon, the total length of improvement being 0.173 miles.
(2): Job J1I3099B Route 29 HOLT County. Bridge painting over Rte. E and Kimsey Creek, near Mound City, the total length of improvement being 0.09 miles.
(3): Job J1P3023B Route 29 HOLT County. Bridge painting over Davis Creek, 0.2 mile south of Rte. 118 near Mound City, the total length of improvement being 0.04 miles.
(4): Job J1S3181 Route Various CLINTON, DAVIESS, SULLIVAN County. Bridge painting on various bridges in Daviess, Sullivan and Clinton Counties, the total length of improvement being 0.312 miles.

(1): Job J1P3252 Route 65 GRUNDY County. Bridge rehabilitation over Rte. 6 in Trenton, the total length of improvement being 0.077 miles.
(2): Job J1P3255 Route 36 LIVINGSTON County. Bridge rehabilitation over Blackwell Creek, 1.2 miles east of Rte. 65 near Chillicothe, the total length of improvement being 0.087 miles.

(1): Job J1P3254 Route 159 HOLT County. Bridge rehabilitation over Big Lake Overflow 1 mile west of Rte. 11, near Big Lake, the total length of improvement being 0.067 miles.
(2): Job J1S3251 Route 59 ANDREW County. Bridge rehabilitation over Route I-29 1.2 miles south of the Nodaway River near Fillmore, the total length of improvement being 0.06 miles.

(1): Job J1S3420 Route BB ATCHISON County. Resurface from B Avenue to Rte. A in Watson, the total length of improvement being 3.191 miles.
(2): Job J1S3421 Route TT ATCHISON County. Resurface from Rte. 59 to O Avenue near Fairfax, the total length of improvement being 1.492 miles.
(3): Job J1S3428B Route A ATCHISON County. Resurface from B Avenue to Rte. D near Watson, the total length of improvement being 2.513 miles.

(1): Job J1S3422 Route V CARROLL County. Resurface from Rte. 24 to end of state maintenance near DeWitt, the total length of improvement being 2.774 miles.
(2): Job J1S3423 Route O CARROLL County. Resurface from Rte. V to end of state maintenance near DeWitt, the total length of improvement being 1.655 miles.
(3): Job J1S3424 Route M CHARITON County. Resurface from Rte. 11 to Rte. F near Brunswick, the total length of improvement being 6.474 miles.

(1): Job J1S3425 Route JJ MERCER County. Bridge scour repair over Honey Creek 2.2 miles east of Rte. Y near Spickard, the total length of improvement being 0.022 miles.
(2): Job J1S3426 Route JJ MERCER County. Bridge scour repair over Honey Creek 0.5 mile east of Rte. Y near Spickard, the total length of improvement being 0.021 miles.
(3): Job J1S3427 Route E MERCER County. Bridge scour repair over Honey Creek 0.6 mile east of Rte. Y near Princeton, the total length of improvement being 0.02 miles.

Job J1S3428 Route A ATCHISON County. Resurface from Rte. D to I-29 near Watson, the total length of improvement being 1.107 miles.
Job J2P2215 Route 63 ADAIR County. Resurface and ADA improvements from Rte. 6 south junction (Illinois St.) to Patterson street in Kirksville, the total length of improvement being 0.819 miles.

(1): Job J2P2216 Route 63 MACON County. Resurface and ADA improvements from 0.4 mile south of Rte. DD to 0.6 mile south of Rte. YY and on BUS. 36 from 0.1 mile east of Maffry Ave. near Macon, the total length of improvement being 7.44 miles.
(2): Job J2S3339 Route 36 MACON County. Resurface from Rte. 63 to Rte. 36 in Macon, the total length of improvement being 2.641 miles.

Job J2P3283 Route 63 ADAIR, MACON County. Pavement improvements from 1.2 miles south of Rte. KK to 0.5 mile north of Rte. DD in Macon County near Macon, the total length of improvement being 20.905 miles.
Job J3P3062 Route 65 PETTIS County. Resurface from 0.4 mile south of Rte. 52 to Rte. B in Sedalia, the total length of improvement being 10.686 miles.

(1): Job J4I3291 Route 29 PLATTE County. Bridge replacement over 56th Street, 1.8 miles west of Rte. 169 near Riverside, the total length of improvement being 0.21 miles.
(2): Job J4I3297 Route 29 PLATTE County. Bridge replacement over Rte. AA, 0.8 mile west of Rte. 169 near Northmoor, the total length of improvement being 0.21 miles.

Job J4I3396 Route Various CASS, CLAY, JACKSON County. Sign replacement at various locations in the urban Kansas City District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J4P3352 Route US 50 JACKSON County. Pavement improvements from 0.8 mile east of George Road to Rte. RA, the total length of improvement being 5.955 miles.

(1): Job J4P3373 Route 58 CASS County. Bridge replacement over Big Creek, 0.1 mile east of Hilltop Rd. and 0.2 mile west of Walnut Street, the total length of improvement being 0.093 miles.
(2): Job J4P3379 Route 291 CASS County. Bridge deck replacement at Middle Big Creek, 1.3 miles south of Rte. 150 and 0.6 mile north of 163rd Street in Lake Winnebago, the total length of improvement being 0.2652 miles.

Job J4S3375 Route PECULIAR DR CASS County. Bridge replacement over East Creek, 1 mile south of Main Street and 0.2 mile north of 195th Street, the total length of improvement being 0.161 miles.
Job J4S3389 Route 67th St JACKSON County. Bridge replacement at I-435 from Corrington Avenue and 0.1 mile west of Richmond Avenue, the total length of improvement being 0.116 miles.

(1): Job J5P3236 Route 68/HH DENT, PHELPS County. Resurface and shoulder improvements from Rte. 8 to Rte. 19 near Salem and Rte. HH from Rte. 32 to the end of state maintenance, the total length of improvement being 25.047 miles.
(2): Job J5S3277 Route F DENT County. Pavement improvements from Rte. 32 to Rte. E, the total length of improvement being 6.854 miles.
(3): Job J5S3393 Route K PHELPS County. Pavement Improvements from Rte. 63 to the end of state maintenance, the total length of improvement being 12.933 miles.

Job J5P3337 Route 54,63 CALLAWAY, COLE County. Bridge rehabilitation over the Missouri River, the total length of improvement being 1.178 miles.
Job J5P3399 Route 50,63 GASCONADE, MARIES County. Bridge rehabilitation on Rte. 63 and Rte. 50 over Gasconade River, the total length of improvement being 0.348 miles.
Job J5S3324 Route UU,JJ CALLAWAY County. Resurface and add rumblestripes from Rte. O to Rte. JJ and on Rte. JJ from I-70 to Rte. UU, the total length of improvement being 12.836 miles.
Job J5S3386 Route Various COLE County. Pavement and guardrail improvements from Lookout Trail in Centertown to Rte. C, Rte. Y from Rte. M in Taos to Big Meadows Rd. and Rte. W from Rte. B in Wardsville to end of state maintenance, the total length of improvement being 19.307 miles.
Job J6I3498 Route Various JEFFERSON, ST CHARLES, ST LOUIS, ST LOUIS CITY County. Sign installation at various ramp locations in St. Charles, St. Louis, St. Louis City, and Jefferson Counties, the total length of improvement being 71.95 miles.
Job J6P3325 Route 370 ST CHARLES, ST LOUIS County. Pavement and guardrail improvements from Elm in St. Charles County to the I-270 interchange in St. Louis County, the total length of improvement being 5.555 miles.
Job J6P3477 Route Various FRANKLIN, ST CHARLES, ST LOUIS, ST LOUIS CITY County. High friction surface treatment on curves at various locations around the St. Louis District, the total length of improvement being 0.912 miles.
Job J6S3575B Route W,FF JEFFERSON County. Seal coat on Rte. W from Rte. 109 to Rte. 30 and on Rte. FF from Rte. F to Rte. 109, the total length of improvement being 9.8 miles.
Job J6P3446 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job order contract for bridge repairs at various major route locations in the St. Louis District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.

(1): Job J7I3254 Route I-49 JASPER County. Bridge rehabilitation over the Missouri and Northern Arkansas Railroad and over Opossum Creek near Jasper, the total length of improvement being 0.231 miles.
(2): Job J7I3256 Route I-49 JASPER County. Bridge Rehabilitation on northbound bridge over Coon Creek near Jasper, the total length of improvement being 0.201 miles.

Job J7P3107B Route 266 LAWRENCE County. Bridge replacement over Billies Creek 0.1 mile west of Halltown, the total length of improvement being 0.164 miles.
Job J7P3190C Route FF VERNON County. Bridge deck replacement over Drywood Creek 2.2 miles west of Rte. F, the total length of improvement being 0.1374 miles.

(1): Job J7P3190D Route B BATES County. Bridge deck replacement over Camp Branch 1.5 miles west of Rte. P and Panther Creek 1.3 miles west of Rte. P, the total length of improvement being 0.738 miles.
(2): Job J7S3261 Route M BATES County. Bridge deck replacement over the Osage River, the total length of improvement being 0.335 miles.

(3): Job J7S3481 Route M BATES County. Culvert replacement from 0.5 mile north of the Osage River, the total length of improvement being 0.022 miles.

Job J7P3417 Route Various BATES, BENTON, DALLAS, HENRY, HICKORY, PETTIS, POLK County. Seal coat on various minor routes in Benton, Dallas, Polk, Hickory, Henry, Bates, and Pettis counties, the total length of improvement being 101.779 miles.
Job J9P3169 Route 160 OZARK County. Pavement and guardrail improvements from 0.9 miles east of County Road 530 to 0.3 miles west of North Fork River, the total length of improvement being 1.1 miles.
Job J9P3558 Route 17 HOWELL, TEXAS County. Shoulder improvements from Rte. 106 to Rte. 60, the total length of improvement being 9.951 miles.
Job J9P3628 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job order contract for erosion control at various locations in the Southeast District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.

(1): Job J9P3709 Route 51 BOLLINGER County. Scrub seal from Rte. 72 to Rte. 34 in Marble Hill, the total length of improvement being 17.697 miles.
(2): Job J9P3711 Route 95 OZARK County. Scrub seal from Rte. 5 to Rte. 160 near Theodosia, the total length of improvement being 20.504 miles.
(3): Job J9S3708 Route Y ST FRANCOIS, STE GENEVIEVE County. Scrub seal from Rte. 67 to I-55 near Bloomsdale, the total length of improvement being 17.933 miles.
(4): Job J9S3710 Route K HOWELL County. Scrub seal from Rte. KK to Rte. 63 in West Plains, the total length of improvement being 10.5 miles.
(5): Job J9S3712 Route E STODDARD County. Scrub seal from Rte. 25 in Bloomfield to Rte. N, the total length of improvement being 6.785 miles.
(6): Job J9S3713 Route H NEW MADRID County. Scrub seal from end of state maintenance to Rte. 61 in Matthews, the total length of improvement being 6.652 miles.

Job J9S3340 Route J BOLLINGER, MADISON, PERRY County. Pavement and shoulder improvements from Rte. 72 to Rte. 51, the total length of improvement being 17.828 miles.
Job J9S3556 Route M BUTLER County. Shoulder improvements from County Road 462 to County Road 441, the total length of improvement being 7.625 miles.
Job J9S3732 Route 60 MISSISSIPPI County. High friction surface treatment on various curves from Rte. EE near Charleston to end of state maintenance, the total length of improvement being 1.38 miles.

Job J0I3006G Route Various VARIOUS County. Job order contract for concrete pavement repair at various interstate locations in the urban Kansas City District, the total length of improvement being . miles.
Job J7I3362 Route I-49 BARTON County. Bridge replacement over North Fork Spring River 4.5 miles south of Rte. 160 to 2.0 miles north of Rte. 126 south of Lamar, the total length of improvement being 0.425 miles.
Job J4S3380 Route Baltimore Ave JACKSON County. Bridge replacement over I-670, 0.1 mile south of 14th Street and 0.1 mile west of Richmond Avenue, the total length of improvement being 0.043 miles.

mvak36

The winning bids for the December letting were awarded at the MHTC meeting on 1/6/21.

mvak36

February 19, 2021 Letting: Bid Results. Bid Award Winners.

Job J1I3110 Route I-29 ATCHISON County. Bridge rehabilitation over the Nishnabotna River, 1 mile south of the Iowa State line, the total length of improvement being 0.889 miles.
Job J1P3287 Route Various CHARITON, LIVINGSTON County. ADA improvements in Chillicothe, Rte. 5 in Keytesville and Rte. 129 in Salisbury, the total length of improvement being 0.398 miles.

(1): Job J2S0413 Route 11 ADAIR County. Bridge replacement over Steer Creek 4.7 miles east of Rte. 63 near Kirksville, the total length of improvement being 0.103 miles.
(2): Job J2S0416 Route 149 ADAIR County. Bridge replacement over Shuteye Creek 3 miles south of Rte. D near Connelsville, the total length of improvement being 0.098 miles.

(1): Job J2S3005 Route M LINCOLN County. Bridge replacement over King's Lake 1.9 miles east of Rte. 79 near Elsberry, the total length of improvement being 0.097 miles.
(2): Job J2S3330 Route CC LINCOLN County. Bridge replacement over Bryant's Creek 3.6 Miles West of Rte. 79 near Elsberry, the total length of improvement being 0.114 miles.

Job J3M0255 Route 70 SALINE County. Pavement improvements at Rte. 65 interchange, the total length of improvement being 0.135 miles.
Job J3S3127 Route YY SALINE County. Bridge replacement over I-70 3.6 miles west of Rte. 65 and 3.2 miles east of Rte. K, the total length of improvement being 0.127 miles.
Job J4P3268B Route 169 CLAY County. ADA improvements from south of Commercial Avenue to Rte. 92, the total length of improvement being 0.691 miles.
Job J4S3282 Route Hickman Mills JACKSON County. Pavement improvements from Bannister Road to Blue River Road, the total length of improvement being 1.248 miles.

Not awarded due to excessive bids. Will be let at a later date.
(1): Job J5I3365 Route I-70 CALLAWAY County. Bridge rehabilitation over Auxvasse Creek east of Kingdom City, the total length of improvement being 0.36 miles.
(2): Job J5I3366 Route I-70 BOONE County. Bridge rehabilitation over Perche Creek, the total length of improvement being 1.162 miles.

Job J5P3270 Route 54 CAMDEN County. Bridge rehabilitation over the Grand Glaize Arm of the Lake of the Ozarks near Osage Beach, the total length of improvement being 0.679 miles.
Not awarded due to excessive bids. Will be let at a later date.
Job J5P3387 Route 19,100 GASCONADE County. Pavement improvements from Missouri River bridge to 0.1 mile south of Rte. H and on Rte. 100 from Rte. 19 to 0.3 mile east of Reserve Street, the total length of improvement being 1.865 miles.

(1): Job J5S3342 Route T,V GASCONADE County. Seal coat and guardrail improvements on Rte. T from Rte. 50 in Rosebud to end of state maintenance and on Rte. V from Rte. 19 to Rte. T, the total length of improvement being 17.317 miles.
(2): Job J5S3351 Route A,Y GASCONADE County. Seal coat on Rte. A from Rte. 28 in Bland to Rte. 50 in Mt. Sterling and on Rte. Y from Rte. A to Rte. 28 in Owensville, the total length of improvement being 21.664 miles.

Job J6S3292 Route A JEFFERSON County. Resurface and guardrail improvements from Old Highway 21 to East of Collins Drive, the total length of improvement being 8.82 miles.
Job J6S3392 Route AJ FRANKLIN County. Resurface from Rte. YY to Rte. 50, the total length of improvement being 6.095 miles.
Job J6S3495 Route 364 ST LOUIS County. Bridge rehabilitation from Seven Pines Drive to Bennington Place, the total length of improvement being 1.104 miles.
Job J6P3543 Route Various FRANKLIN County. Seal coat from Rte. 50 to Rte. AC, on Rte. AT from Rte. 50 to Rte. M, and on Rte. H from Rte. 50 to Rte. AC, the total length of improvement being 21.665 miles.
Job J6S3591 Route Various FRANKLIN County. Seal coat from Rte. 50 to Rte. AC, Rte. AC from Rte. H to Rte. 185, and Rte. AN from Rte. H to Shawnee Ford Road, the total length of improvement being 14.317 miles.
Job J7P3107H Route 83/H BENTON County. Bridge rehabilitation over Rte. 65 0.3 mile south of Warsaw and on Rte. H over Cole Camp Creek 8 miles east of Lincoln, the total length of improvement being 0.12 miles.
Job J7P3190I Route 265 STONE County. Bridge replacement on private drive over Pine Run Creek 0.1 mile south of Rte. AA, the total length of improvement being 0.012 miles.

(1): Job J7P3262 Route 171 JASPER County. Resurface and intersection improvements from Kansas state line to 0.6 mile west of Rte. 43, the total length of improvement being 14.266 miles.
(2): Job J7P3263 Route 171 JASPER County. Resurface from 0.6 mile west of Fir Road in Airport Drive to east of Centennial Avenue in Webb City, the total length of improvement being 7.679 miles.
(3): Job J7P3268 Route 171 JASPER County. Resurface from east of Centennial Avenue in Webb City to I-49 in Carthage, the total length of improvement being 15.189 miles.
(4): Job J7S3189J Route O JASPER County. Resurface and add shoulders at various locations from Rte. D in Alba to Rte. 96, the total length of improvement being 2.685 miles.

(1): Job J7P3283 Route 171 JASPER County. ADA improvements at various locations from the Frisco Greenway Trail to Main Street in Webb City, the total length of improvement being 0.823 miles.
(2): Job J7S3250 Route O JASPER County. ADA improvements at various locations from Maple Street to Walnut Street in Alba, the total length of improvement being 0.028 miles.

(1): Job J7P3299 Route Various BENTON, CEDAR, DADE, HENRY, ST CLAIR County. Bridge rehabilitation at various locations in various counties in the Southwest District, the total length of improvement being 3.11 miles.
(2): Job J7P3360 Route 7 BENTON County. Bridge rehabilitation over Truman Lake, the total length of improvement being 0.4 miles.
(3): Job J7S3359 Route 64 HICKORY County. Bridge rehabilitation over Lake Pomme de Terre, the total length of improvement being 0.327 miles.

(1): Job J8I3147 Route I-44 GREENE County. Pavement improvements at Rte. 744 (Mulroy Road) interchange in Springfield, the total length of improvement being 1.942 miles.
(2): Job J8S3151 Route 744 GREENE County. Bridge rehabilitation on Mulroy Road over I-44, the total length of improvement being 0.48 miles.
(3): Job J8S3155 Route 44 GREENE County. Pavement improvements from I-44 to east of Broadview Place in Springfield, the total length of improvement being 0.224 miles.

Job J8P2391 Route 13 STONE County. Signal improvements at Kissee Avenue in Kimberling City, the total length of improvement being 0.2 miles.
Job J9S3620 Route 60 STODDARD County. ADA improvements at various locations in Bertrand, East Prairie, Charleston, Dexter, Malden, and Catron, the total length of improvement being 3.72 miles.

EDIT: Additional Lettings Added
(1): Job J4P3275 Route 92 PLATTE County. Intersection improvements at intersection of Rte. 45 Spur, the total length of improvement being 0.329 miles.
(2): Job J4S3278 Route 45 PLATTE County. Resurface from Route 92 to Route 45, the total length of improvement being 2.153 miles.

Job J5P3195 Route 63 BOONE County. Intersection improvements from Rte. Y and Rte. M to Rte. H, the total length of improvement being 2.255 miles.
Job J9S3383 Route A WAYNE County. Bridge replacement over Small Creek, the total length of improvement being 0.032 miles.
Job J9M0281 Route 60,67 VARIOUS County. Striping upgrades on Rte. 60 and Rte. 67, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.

mvak36

https://fox4kc.com/news/modot-selects-contractor-to-replace-buck-oneil-bridge/
LEE'S SUMMIT, Mo. — The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission announced Wednesday that it has selected Massman-Clarkson, A Joint Venture, as the design-build contractor to replace the Buck O'Neil Bridge, formally known as the Broadway Bridge.

Construction is anticipated to begin in fall of 2021 and be fully complete by late fall of 2024.

The new bridge will cost close to $220 million to construct and will provide a safe, connective and accessible transportation facility that improves regional and local system performance.

The "Buck"  O'Neil Memorial Bridge is a triple arch bridge carrying U.S. Route 169 over the Missouri River, and serves as a key regional connection between downtown Kansas City and communities north of the river. MoDot said the bridge is safe but nearing the end of its projected service life.

Opened in 1956, the bridge is nearly 65 years old. Close to 50,000 vehicles use the bridge daily.

mvak36

The winning bids for the January letting were awarded at the MHTC meeting on 2/3/21.

mvak36

March 19, 2021 Letting: Bid Results. Bid Award Winners.

Job J0I3007B Route I-29 ANDREW, ATCHISON, BUCHANAN, HOLT County. Job order contract for pavement repair from the Iowa State Line to Buchanan/Platte County line, the total length of improvement being . miles.
Job J0I3007D Route I-35 CALDWELL, CLINTON, DAVIESS, DEKALB, HARRISON County. Job order contract for pavement repair from the Iowa State Line to Clinton/Clay county line, the total length of improvement being . miles.

(1): Job J2P3089 Route 15 SCOTLAND County. Bridge replacement over South Wyaconda River 0.1 mile south of Rte. BB near Memphis, the total length of improvement being 0.161 miles.
(2): Job J3P0568 Route 15 SCOTLAND County. Bridge replacement over Foreman/Gunns Branch 0.4 mile north of Rte. AA near Memphis, the total length of improvement being 0.114 miles.

(1): Job J2S3148 Route C LEWIS County. Bridge replacement over Durgens Creek 1 mile west of Rte. P near LaGrange, the total length of improvement being 0.114 miles.
(2): Job J3S2202 Route K LEWIS County. Bridge replacement over Middle Fabius River 1.9 Miles South of Rte. Y near Labelle, the total length of improvement being 0.123 miles.

Job J2S3359 Route 2nd Street LINCOLN County. Bridge removal over Cuivre River in Moscow Mills, the total length of improvement being 0.1 miles.

(1): Job J3S3105 Route V LAFAYETTE County. ADA improvements in Corder from Liess Street to 22nd Street, the total length of improvement being 0.52 miles.
(2): Job J3S3146 Route V LAFAYETTE County. Pavement resurfacing from Rte. 20 in Corder to Rte. AA, the total length of improvement being 2 miles.
(3): Job J3S3157 Route W LAFAYETTE County. Pavement resurfacing from Rte. 20 to Lincoln Ave. in Alma, the total length of improvement being 0.77 miles.

(1): Job J4I3436 Route I-435 CLAY County. Drainage and pavement improvements from Rte. 69 to 48th Street, the total length of improvement being 0.017 miles.
(2): Job J4S3386 Route 53rd Ter CLAY County. Bridge replacement over I-435, 0.8 miles south of Rte. 69 and 0.7 miles north of 48th Street, the total length of improvement being 0.189 miles.

Job J4S3286 Route J CASS County. Bridge deck replacement over Young Branch, 0.1 mile south of 217th Street and 0.4 mile northeast of Branic Drive in Peculiar, the total length of improvement being 0.101 miles.
Job J4S3298 Route 7 JACKSON County. ADA improvments from Shaw Parkway to Pink Hill Road, the total length of improvement being 0.751 miles.
Job J4S3326 Route 7 CASS, JACKSON County. Intersection improvements at Stringtown Rd. and 155th Street (County Line Road), the total length of improvement being 0.491 miles.
Job J4S3338 Route 350 JACKSON County. Intersection improvements on MO 350 at Gregory Boulevard, the total length of improvement being 0.14 miles.
Job J4S3477 Route 152 CLAY, PLATTE County. Interchange improvements at Platte Purchase interchange, the total length of improvement being 0.254 miles. Will be let in a future letting.
Job J4M0259B Route 70 JACKSON County. Mowing, landscaping, and litter pick-up from Paseo Blvd. to west of I-470 interchange, the total length of improvement being 12.205 miles.
Job J5I3324 Route I-44 LACLEDE County. Bridge rehabilitation over Gasconade Overflow, the total length of improvement being 0.072 miles.
Job J0I3007K Route Various VARIOUS County. Job order contract for concrete pavement repair at various Interstate locations in the St. Louis District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J6M0284 Route I-270 ST LOUIS County. Bridge rehabilitation over I-44, the total length of improvement being 0.017 miles.
Job J6M3410 Route AH FRANKLIN County. Bridge rehabilitation over I-44, the total length of improvement being 0.076 miles.
Job J6P2421B Route Various FRANKLIN, JEFFERSON, ST CHARLES, ST LOUIS, ST LOUIS CITY County. Job order contract for concrete pavement improvements at various major route locations in the St. Louis District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.

(1): Job J6Q3469 Route Various ST CHARLES, ST LOUIS, ST LOUIS CITY County. ITS improvements at various locations within the St. Louis District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
(2): Job J6Q3473 Route Various FRANKLIN, JEFFERSON, ST CHARLES, ST LOUIS, ST LOUIS CITY County. ITS improvements at various locations throughout the St. Louis District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.

Job J6S3408 Route OR 70 ST CHARLES County. Intersection improvements at the intersection of Lake St. Louis, Veterans Memorial Parkway, and I-70 eastbound ramps, the total length of improvement being 0.625 miles.
Job J7P3190F Route EE MCDONALD County. Bridge replacement over Indian Creek 0.4 mile south of Lanagan, the total length of improvement being 0.186 miles.
Job J7P3464 Route 7 BENTON, HENRY County. Resurface from east of Rte. PP at Tightwad to Rte. 65 at Warsaw, the total length of improvement being 14.357 miles.
Job J8P3129 Route 60,413 GREENE County. ADA improvements at various locations from 0.3 mile west of Illinois St. to Rte. 174 in Republic and various locations on Sunshine St. from Scenic Ave. to Kansas Expressway in Springfield, the total length of improvement being 1.75 miles.
Job J9P3458 Route 160 HOWELL, OZARK County. Resurface and add rumblestripes from Rte. 5 to Rte. 101, the total length of improvement being 22.212 miles.
Job J9P3632 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job order contract for asphalt pavement repair on all major highways except interstates in the Southeast District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J9S3213 Route C MADISON County. Bridge replacement over St. Francis River, the total length of improvement being 0.321 miles.
Job J9S3638 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job order contract for ADA improvements at various locations in the Southeast District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.

EDIT: Additional letting added
Job J5S3265 Route C CRAWFORD County. Bridge replacement over Little Bourbeuse River, the total length of improvement being 0.104 miles.

mvak36

The winning bids for the February letting were awarded at the MHTC meeting on 3/3/21.

mvak36

April 16, 2021 Letting: Bid Results. Bid Award Winners.

Job J1I3297 Route I-229 BUCHANAN County. 12 Bridge rehabilitation Bridge Rehabilitation on various ramp bridges along I-229 and on the Faraon Street Bridge over I-29 in Saint Joseph, the total length of improvement being 1.133 miles.
Job J1P3126 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contract for Guardrail and Guard Cable repair in the North West District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J1P3334 Route 36 LINN County. Microsurfacing in the eastbound and westbound lanes 0.3 mile east and west of Helm St. (Business Rte. 36) in Brookfield, the total length of improvement being 0.607 miles.

(1): Job J1S3381 Route TT, V, ZZ NODAWAY County. Resurface southwest of the City of Maryville, the total length of improvement being 12.868 miles.
(2): Job J1S3433 Route AA, C ATCHISON County. Resurface Rte C: Rte. 59 to M, Rte. AA: Rte. Y to 59, the total length of improvement being 12.674 miles.

(1): Job J2P3247 Route 54 AUDRAIN County. Bridge Deck Replacement over West Fork Cuivre River 1 mile east of Rte. B near Rush Hill, the total length of improvement being 0.141 miles.
(2): Job J2S3071 Route J AUDRAIN County. Bridge replacement over Middle Lick Creek 1.2 miles west of Rte. 19 near Laddonia, the total length of improvement being 0.109 miles.

Job J4S3279 Route 40 JACKSON County. Resurfacing, Drainage, ADA, Signals, Guardrail, Pavement Marking From Sterling Ave. to I-70, the total length of improvement being 3.921 miles.
Job J4S3369 Route 49 OR CASS County. Bridge replacement over Tennessee Creek, the total length of improvement being 0.106 miles.
Job J0I3007Q Route I-44 VARIOUS County. Job Order Contract for asphalt pavements repairs from Laclede/Dallas County line to Crawford/Franklin County line, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J0I3007R Route I-44 CRAWFORD, LACLEDE, PHELPS, PULASKI County. Job Order Contract for concrete pavement repair on I-44 in Central District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J0I3007Z Route I-70 BOONE, CALLAWAY, COOPER County. Job Order Contract for concrete pavement repair in Central District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J5S3253 Route I-70 Outer Road BOONE County. Bridge replacement with culvert 1.13 miles East of Route Z, near Columbia, the total length of improvement being 0.064 miles.
Job J5S3378 Route M BOONE County. Intersection and ADA improvements at Henry Clay Boulevard in Ashland, the total length of improvement being 0.1273 miles.
Job J6S3048 Route 180 ST LOUIS County. ADA, signals & entrance improvements from Pennridge Drive to I-170, the total length of improvement being 6.41 miles.
Job J6S3430 Route 340 ST LOUIS County. Grading and pavement from North Spoede Road to Old Olive Street Road, the total length of improvement being 0.354 miles.

(1): Job J7P3370 Route Various VARIOUS County. ADA Improvements at various locations in various counties, the total length of improvement being 3.972 miles.
(2): Job J7S3184 Route H POLK County. ADA Improvements on Main Street from Cowden Street to Adams Street in Pleasant Hope, the total length of improvement being 0.085 miles.

Job J0I3007T Route Various STE GENEVIEVE County. Job Order Contract for asphalt pavement repair on I-55, I-57 and I-155 in the Southeast District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J9P3630 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contract for Guardrail and Guard Cable repair locations in the westside of Southeast District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.

Job J5I3365 Route I-70 CALLAWAY County. Bridge rehabilitation over Auxvasse Creek, east of Kingdom City, the total length of improvement being 0.36 miles. Was previously in the February letting but wasn't awarded.

(1): Job J9S3375 Route H SHANNON County. Resurface from Rte. 106 to Rte. 19, the total length of improvement being 12.44 miles.
(2): Job J9S3376 Route Rte. F SHANNON County. Resurface from Rte. 19 to end of state maintenance, the total length of improvement being 3.068 miles.
(3): Job J9S3378 Route MO 95 DOUGLAS, OZARK County. Resurface from Rte. 14 to Rte. 5, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
(4): Job J9S3418 Route C DOUGLAS, WRIGHT County. Resurface from Rte. E to Rte. 14, the total length of improvement being 17.066 miles. 

Job J5I3366 Route I-70 BOONE County. Bridge rehabilitation over Perche Creek, the total length of improvement being 1.162 miles.Was previously in the February letting but wasn't awarded.

mvak36

The winning bids for the March letting were awarded at the MHTC meeting on 4/7/21.

mvak36

May 21, 2021 Letting: Bid Results. Bid Award Winners.

Projects listed in blue font are part of Missouri Focus on Bridges program. None listed as of now, but two (Jobs 1P3252 and 1P3254) are tentatively scheduled to be let in this letting. Will update if they get added.

Job J1P3310 Route 36 BUCHANAN County. Scrub Seal along US 36 from Route AC, near St. Joseph to Route 31 (N), eastbound lanes only, the total length of improvement being 10.832 miles.
Job J1P3419 Route 5 & 6 SULLIVAN County. Slide Repairs at various locations on Rte. 5 and Rte. 6, the total length of improvement being 0.211 miles.

(1): Job J1S3364 Route 59 BUCHANAN County. Pavement resurfacing from Route K to Krug Park Drive, and from Middleton Street to Route I-229, the total length of improvement being 1.78 miles.
(2): Job J1S3365 Route K ANDREW, BUCHANAN County. Pavement resurfacing from Route I-29 north of Amazonia to Route 59 in St. Joseph, the total length of improvement being 8.262 miles.

Job J0I3007J Route I-70 MONTGOMERY, WARREN County. Job Order Contract for asphalt pavement repair from Callaway County line to St. Charles County line, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J2I3263 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job order contract for guard cable repair at various locations in the Northeast District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J0I3006H Route 70 LAFAYETTE County. Crack seal from Jackson County line to Cooper County line, the total length of improvement being 56.72 miles.
Job J0I3007F Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contract Interstate Asphalt Pavement Repair various interstate locations in the urban Kansas City District., the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J3I3072 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contracting for Guardrail and Guardcable various locations, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J4I3172 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contract for guardrail and guardcable repair in various urban areas, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J4P3185 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contracting for asphalt pavement repairs various major route locations in the urban Kansas City, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J4S3250 Route 7 CASS County. Pavement resurfacing, sidewalk and shoulder improvements from I-49 to Independence St in Harrisonville, the total length of improvement being 1.25 miles.

(1): Job J5P3222 Route 54 MILLER County. Intersection Improvements from east of Midway Road to east of Rte. V, the total length of improvement being 3.31 miles.
(2): Job J5P3222B Route 54 MILLER County. Intersection Improvements various Intersections, the total length of improvement being 1.66 miles.

Job J5P3404 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contract for guardrail and guard cable repair in southern Central District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J5S3239 Route BR 54 MILLER County. Bridge rehabilitation on the Bagnell Dam bridge in Lake Ozark, the total length of improvement being 0.49 miles.

(1): Job J5S3290 Route E WASHINGTON County. Resurface and add shoulders from Route CC to Potosi, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
(2): Job J5S3395 Route N CRAWFORD County. Resurface and add shoulders From Bourbon to Route 185, the total length of improvement being 18 miles.
(3): Job J6S3517 Route H JEFFERSON County. Resurface and add shoulders washington Co. Line to Route 21, the total length of improvement being 10.081 miles.

Job J5S3368 Route T PULASKI County. Bridge Rehabilitation over the Gasconade River, North of Waynesville, the total length of improvement being 0.176 miles.
Job J5S3509 Route Various CALLAWAY County. Surface Leveling Course various Callaway County I-70 Outer Roads - CLC 1'' Overlay & Guardrail Improvements, the total length of improvement being 12 miles.
Job J6I3494 Route 70/370 ST CHARLES County. Bridge rehabilitation and guardrail improvements at the I-70 and Rte. 370 Interchange, the total length of improvement being 0.478 miles.
Job J6P3372 Route 67 ST CHARLES County. Grading, drainage and pavement from West Alton to the Mississippi River, the total length of improvement being 1.183 miles.
Job J6P3452 Route Various ST LOUIS CITY County. Job order Contracting for Guardrail Repairs on Various Routes in St.Louis City & County, various routes, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J6P3458 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contracting for Guardrail Repairs on Various Routes in St. Charles County, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J6P3461 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contracting for Guardrail Repairs on Various Routes in Franklin & Jefferson Counties, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J7P3370B Route Various BATES County. ADA improvements at various locations in Bates County, the total length of improvement being 0.705 miles.
Job J7P3469 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contract for guardrail and guard cable repair in Rural Southwest District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.
Job J7S3354 Route BUS. 65 TANEY County. Signal and Pedestrian Improvements on Rte 65 & BUS 65, Hollister MO, the total length of improvement being 0.37 miles.
Job J7S3368 Route HH/J POLK County. Bridge replacement and culvert extension replacement of P0720 over Ingalls Creek on HH and Rehab of W0003 over Brush Creek on J, the total length of improvement being 0.026 miles.
Job J8P3209 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contract for guardrail and guard cable repair in the Urban Southwest District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.

(1): Job J7P3299 Route Various BENTON, CEDAR, DADE, HENRY, ST CLAIR County. Bridge rehabilitation at various locations in various counties in the Southwest District, the total length of improvement being 3.11 miles.
(2): Job J7P3360 Route 7 BENTON County. Bridge rehabilitation over Truman Lake, the total length of improvement being 0.4 miles.
(3): Job J7S3359 Route 64 HICKORY County. Bridge rehabilitation over Lake Pomme de Terre, the total length of improvement being 0.327 miles.

(1): Job J8P0588H Route 14 CHRISTIAN County. Capacity improvements from Fort St to east of Tiffany Blvd in Nixa, the total length of improvement being 1.297 miles.
(2): Job J8P3115B Route 14 CHRISTIAN County. Coldmill and resurface from East of Tiffany Blvd. in Nixa to 32nd St. in Ozark, the total length of improvement being 2.299 miles.

(1): Job J9P3369 Route 21 RIPLEY County. Pavement resurfacing from Rte. 142 to Arkansas State line., the total length of improvement being 8.51 miles.
(2): Job J9S3372 Route T RIPLEY County. Pavement resurfacing from Rte. 160 to Rte. 142, the total length of improvement being 5.64 miles.
(3): Job J9S3374 Route B CARTER County. Pavement resurfacing from Rte. 21 to Rte. 60, the total length of improvement being 10.66 miles.

Job J9P3763 Route 67 MADISON County. Erosion Control Repairs various locations along Rte 67, the total length of improvement being 48.424 miles.

(1): Job J9S3313 Route EE NEW MADRID County. Pavement Improvements on end of Maintenance to Rte.61, the total length of improvement being 7.139 miles.
(2): Job J9S3315 Route MISSISSIPPI County. Pavement Improvements on Rte.102 to Rte.77, the total length of improvement being 7.139 miles.
(3): Job J9S3316 Route BB MISSISSIPPI County. Pavement Improvements on Rte.80 to Rte.P, the total length of improvement being 7.515 miles.
(4): Job J9S3317 Route 102 MISSISSIPPI County. Pavement Improvements on Rte.A to Rte.77, the total length of improvement being 2.148 miles.
(5): Job J9S3529 Route 102 MISSISSIPPI County. Pavement Improvements on Rte.105 to Rte.80, the total length of improvement being 1.888 miles.

(1): Job J9S3358 Route N BUTLER County. Pavement Improvements from Rte.51 in Quilin to Rte.51 in Fagus, the total length of improvement being 12.84 miles.
(2): Job J9S3359 Route F BUTLER County. Pavement Improvements from Rte. 160 to end of state maintenance, the total length of improvement being 2.54 miles.
(3): Job J9S3361 Route KK BUTLER County. Pavement Improvements from Rte.T to Rte. W, the total length of improvement being 5.22 miles.

(1): Job J9S3364 Route Z WAYNE County. Pavement resurfacing from Rte. D near Wappapello to Rte. P near Arab., the total length of improvement being 13.7 miles.
(2): Job J9S3408 Route V WAYNE County. Pavement resurfacing from Rte. 34 to Rte. A., the total length of improvement being 12.04 miles.
(3): Job J9S3414 Route B WAYNE County. Pavement resurfacing from Rte. 34 to Rte. U., the total length of improvement being 7.6 miles.

(1): Job J9S3430 Route O STODDARD County. Pavement Improvements on Rte. 25 to Rte. P, the total length of improvement being 7.066 miles.
(2): Job J9S3436 Route D STODDARD County. Pavement Improvements from Rte. 25 to Rte. 153, the total length of improvement being 8.608 miles.
(3): Job J9S3462 Route FF STODDARD County. Pavement Improvements from Rte. E to Rte. 114, the total length of improvement being 4.441 miles.
(4): Job J9S3463 Route MM STODDARD County. Pavement Improvements from Rte. U to Rte. J, the total length of improvement being 6.566 miles.
(5): Job J9S3652 Route 60OR STODDARD County. Pavement Improvements from Rte. AD to Rte. 25, the total length of improvement being 4.046 miles.

Job J9M0282 Route 72 CAPE GIRARDEAU County. Culvert replacement 0.75 miles west of Rte. PP, the total length of improvement being 0.284 miles.

Job J4S3477 Route N Platte Purchase Dr CLAY, PLATTE County. Interchange improvements at Platte Purchase interchange, the total length of improvement being 0.254 miles.
Job J5P3405 Route Various VARIOUS County. Job Order Contract for guardrail and guard cable repair in northern Central District, the total length of improvement being 0 miles.

(1): Job J6S1718 Route 100 ST LOUIS County. Pavement, ADA, Signal and Drainage improvements from Big Bend Road to Lindbergh Boulevard, the total length of improvement being 4.657 miles.
(2): Job J6S1718B Route 100 ST LOUIS County. Pedestrian Trail, Underpass & Sanitary Sewer from Bremerton to Black Creek, the total length of improvement being 1.87 miles.
(3): Job J6S1718C Route 100 ST LOUIS County. Pedestrian and Streetscape enhancements from Kenmore Drive to Lindbergh, the total length of improvement being 0.841 miles.

(1): Job J8I3147 Route I-44 GREENE County. Pavement improvements at Rte. 744 (Mulroy Road) interchange in Springfield, the total length of improvement being 1.942 miles.
(2): Job J8S3151 Route 744 GREENE County. Bridge rehabilitation on Mulroy Road over I-44, the total length of improvement being 0.048 miles.
(3): Job J8S3155 Route LP 44 GREENE County. Pavement improvements from I-44 east to Broadview Place, the total length of improvement being 0.224 miles.

mvak36

The winning bids for the April letting were awarded at the MHTC meeting on 5/5/21.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.