News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

As of this past Saturday...

Started by Henry, April 20, 2020, 09:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry

...I am now a member of the 50 Club! There was supposed to have been a birthday party for me, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was decided that my family would celebrate via FaceTime instead (including my parents in Chicago and my daughter who had taught me how to use it and is now back in Los Angeles). All in all, it was a great day for me, and I'm hoping to make it to 60  :biggrin:
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

SoDakInterstateEnthusiast

"Please like, comment, and share on MySpace, not your space, you freak of nature"

ozarkman417

I bought this for one of my parents on a trip to Seattle. The timing couldn't have been better.

SM-G965U

Finrod

What I told people when I turned 50: "I'm only 32 in hexadecimal".
Internet member since 1987.

Hate speech is a nonsense concept; the truth is hate speech to those that hate the truth.

People who use their free speech to try to silence others' free speech are dangerous fools.

KEVIN_224

I'll be 50 soon. My screen name is a slight hint. :paranoid:

jp the roadgeek

Happy Birthday.  5 1/2 more years for me.
Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.