News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Trying again to register after forgetting password from previous account

Started by -itsjrd2-, July 25, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-itsjrd2-

I've tried 3 different registrations, and I've heard nothing.  My account before all this has been txstateends, but I forgot my password and got no response on trying to reset that one.  I would appreciate some help either way.  I have lost out on several weeks of seeing what's newly posted, as well as being able to contribute any info/news/etc that is locally-relevant.  Thanks in advance.

Alps

-itsjrd2-

Thanx Alps, I appreciate it.  I'm getting really bad these days about remembering passwords--very very frustrating.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: -itsjrd2- on July 25, 2018, 08:27:29 AM
but I forgot my password and got no response on trying to reset that one.

That's because we have an issue with the email provider that you have eating emails.  I don't get them myself, so I feel ya on that.  So, I'd recommend to change your email host when you get the chance (recommend maybe a gmail account if you have one).

Anyways, I've manually sent you an email with a new 'temporary' password.  Once you're logged in, I'd recommend to change it immediately to something that you'd remember.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What does the abbreviation 'Ave.' stand for on road signs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.