News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Southernmost point on U.S. mainland

Started by Poiponen13, December 12, 2022, 09:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poiponen13

This site https://www.extremegeographer.com/the-16-extreme-compass-points/southernmost-point-of-us (How to get links correctly?) says that Cape Sable is not southernmost point of U.S. mainland, because it is basically on island. The author proposes a "South Point" as new southernmost point of U.S. mainland. But which you would name it? My suggestions:

Cape Jade
Cape Sault Sainte John Madden
Cape Booger Queen
Cape Rolf
Cape FritzOwl
Cape Pi
Cape Rockett

WillWeaverRVA

Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

Max Rockatansky

You're really working hard on becoming the next MMM aren't you?

Poiponen13

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on December 12, 2022, 10:30:38 AM
I am not working.

hotdogPi

Quote from: Poiponen13 on December 12, 2022, 10:34:51 AM
I am not working.

Neither does MMM (we think), although he must have had some kind of internship for there to be $29k in his account.
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: 1 on December 12, 2022, 10:36:22 AM
Quote from: Poiponen13 on December 12, 2022, 10:34:51 AM
I am not working.

Neither does MMM (we think), although he must have had some kind of internship for there to be $29k in his account.

I'm curious to see if he'll cite what his funding source for that savings is.  I assume it's a savings account, most people who invest would be specific.

roadman65

There is another user who is older than MMM and still lives at home and to this day we have no clue what or how he is making it. 
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

webny99

Quote from: roadman65 on December 12, 2022, 10:48:02 AM
There is another user who is older than MMM and still lives at home and to this day we have no clue what or how he is making it.

-Older than MMM
-Lives at home
-No clue what or how he/she is making it

... that could be literally any forum user.

roadman65

Quote from: webny99 on December 12, 2022, 10:50:29 AM

On an internet forurm, that could be literally any user.
Yup.

However none is so much like MMM bragging how he knows everything where the others are more modest.

Sheryl Crowe

hotdogPi

There is another user who is older than MMM

I don't know when MMM turns 24, but there's about an 85% chance I'm turning 24 first. (If you want to check the exact day, look at the calendar; it's member-only so you can see it but the public can't. MMM isn't on the calendar.)

and still lives at home

Yes.

and to this day we have no clue what or how he is making it.

Um... I told you I have a job.
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

roadman65

Not you. Don't worry. There is or was a specific user. Don't know his case now.  He made you feel inferior when he snarked like he or she was the smartest, but in reality had issues at home that made him live there.

Sheryl Crowe

Hunty2022

I might know who it could be  :wow:
100th Post: 11/10/22
250th Post: 12/3/22
500th Post: 3/12/23
1000th Post: 11/12/23

Hunty Roads (under construction):
https://huntyroadsva.blogspot.com

formulanone

This is fantasy stuff - there's no reason for this to be in Off-topic. And personally, it's better suited to a personal website.

Mods: Can we please restrict users from creating one thread after another until the previous discussion has run its course. For example, when question(s) by the OP have been answered, or it has been a few days, no new responses, et cetera?

Reason: There's no pressing need for a user to start 3-4 threads in a day. Flooding a forum is almost always considered bad form.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.