National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

2022 Philadelphia, PA National Road Meet (August 20-21, 2022)

<< < (3/36) > >>

Laura:
I'm looking forward to this meet! It'll be a good way to mark our 9th wedding anniversary weekend!

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: kevinb1994 on November 08, 2021, 07:47:49 PM ---Not sure if this has ever been brought up on this forum, but the Chestnut Street Bridge was closed before the pandemic and is still closed as a result of said pandemic. May want to keep this in mind for the planned meet.

EDIT: The bridge is planned to reopen at the end of this year (potentially next month). Not holding my breath, however.

--- End quote ---

Why would a bridge be closed because of a virus? Was it scheduled for repairs and those repairs were delayed due to personnel or supply issues?

74/171FAN:

--- Quote from: Laura on November 09, 2021, 09:46:50 AM ---I'm looking forward to this meet! It'll be a good way to mark our 9th wedding anniversary weekend!

--- End quote ---

Early congratulations!!

kevinb1994:

--- Quote from: 74/171FAN on November 09, 2021, 02:22:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Laura on November 09, 2021, 09:46:50 AM ---I'm looking forward to this meet! It'll be a good way to mark our 9th wedding anniversary weekend!

--- End quote ---

Early congratulations!!

--- End quote ---
Yes, congratulations in advance to Mrs. and Mr. MDRoads. God bless.

Iím not going to be there as of this edit.

Great Lakes Roads:
Count me and my dad in! We have never been to Philly before, so we are pretty excited to go and attend a road meet!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version