Regional Boards > Northeast

NJ - 295/76/42 Construction Projects

<< < (128/130) > >>

Roadgeek2500:

--- Quote from: NJRoadfan on August 02, 2022, 04:30:16 PM ---Looks like signage has been installed for the "missing moves" exit on I-295 north. All covered up for now. As for the ACE being an interstate, it can't happen without fixing some low bridge clearances.

--- End quote ---

I saw that signage on the side of the roadway a couple of weeks ago, uncovered. It was pretty straightforward, IIRC

SOUTH I-295Del Mem Br

jeffandnicole:

--- Quote from: Roadgeek2500 on August 04, 2022, 08:33:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: NJRoadfan on August 02, 2022, 04:30:16 PM ---Looks like signage has been installed for the "missing moves" exit on I-295 north. All covered up for now. As for the ACE being an interstate, it can't happen without fixing some low bridge clearances.

--- End quote ---

I saw that signage on the side of the roadway a couple of weeks ago, uncovered. It was pretty straightforward, IIRC

SOUTH I-295Del Mem Br
--- End quote ---

Actually, this sign is on Rt. 42 North, and I believe it had Delaware Memorial Bridge spelled out in full.

As for the sign on 295 North, I never saw the sign visible on the side of the road. The next day, it was up and fully covered.  I guess we won't know what it actually says until the ramp is opened (or the covering falls off!).

Roadgeek2500:

--- Quote from: jeffandnicole on August 04, 2022, 09:52:35 PM ---

--- End quote ---

SOUTH I-295Del Mem Br
--- End quote ---

Actually, this sign is on Rt. 42 North, and I believe it had Delaware Memorial Bridge spelled out in full.

As for the sign on 295 North, I never saw the sign visible on the side of the road. The next day, it was up and fully covered.  I guess we won't know what it actually says until the ramp is opened (or the covering falls off!).

--- End quote ---

Wow yeah thanks for correcting me I read that post way too fast. I was indeed on 42 North. I haven't been on that stretch of 295 North in a while, as I'm headed to Cape May Co. so I get off at 130 North or Woodbridge and take back roads to 42 South. It appears that many others do the same, so the opening of this ramp will greatly improve local traffic in the area.

storm2k:
I imagine the NB control city for 295 will continue to be Trenton? Generally Camden, Trenton, and Princeton were the preferred ones going NB and I haven't seen changes elsewhere. Trenton still makes the most sense at that point.

ekt8750:

--- Quote from: jeffandnicole on August 04, 2022, 09:52:35 PM ---

--- End quote ---

SOUTH I-295Del Mem Br
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It's actually at the bottom of the ramp coming from Rt 55. Drivers on Rt 42 likely won't be able to see it driving by. They're constructing some more gantries both north and south of that ramp which I'm sure will provide guidance for Exit 14. I assume the advanced signs will have shields for I-295 and CR 753 with controls for the Delaware Memorial Bridge and Creek Rd.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version