News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

need help with road closings

Started by YankeesFan, October 30, 2012, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeesFan

hey everyone, I am driving to FL from NJ on Thursday nite and looking for some input on any road closings that likely won't be open by then. (i'll be taking I-95 the whole way). I saw that they closed the I-95 susquehanna bridge. any advice?

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

cpzilliacus

Quote from: YankeesFan on October 30, 2012, 02:59:33 PM
hey everyone, I am driving to FL from NJ on Thursday nite and looking for some input on any road closings that likely won't be open by then. (i'll be taking I-95 the whole way). I saw that they closed the I-95 susquehanna bridge. any advice?

Now completely open.

Operations at the Chesapeake House service plaza have been badly disrupted by a power outage, and it will take them 24 to 48 hours to get things back to normal there.

The Maryland House plaza is totally shut for renovation.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

Alps

It would seem to be Thursday nite. Quite a short timeframe to drive from FL to NJ. I wonder how many times he's gotten pulled over?

agentsteel53

Quote from: YankeesFan on October 30, 2012, 02:59:33 PM

the Somerset section of I-95 won't be open by then.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.