News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Exit tabs in Georgia

Started by chrislopezz, January 16, 2024, 04:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we bring back the centered exit tabs on signs in Georgia, or stick to the normal exit tabs?

"Bring back the centered exit tabs"
1 (7.1%)
"Stick to the normal exit tabs"
13 (92.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

chrislopezz

Should we? I think we should since it's in the exit sign. But what happened with it in the 2010's?

vdeane

Given the wording of the poll question, saying "no" would presumably mean you would prefer something different to the two options above.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Tom958

No. indexed to the side of the offramp is better.

kphoger

Quote from: vdeane on January 16, 2024, 08:29:18 PM
Given the wording of the poll question, saying "no" would presumably mean you would prefer something different to the two options above.

Exactly.  The question in the poll has us choose between two options:  "Bring back the centered exit tabs" and "Stick to the normal exit tabs".  Yet the options to vote for are "Yes" and "No".

I would vote, but "Lizard sprockets" isn't an option.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

The Ghostbuster

I think the centered exit number tabs look awkward, although perhaps that is because I'm used to seeing the "normal exit tabs".

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.