News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Man-Ray is evil

Started by tolbs17, March 20, 2020, 10:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tolbs17

First scenery

SpongeBob: Okay, Man-Ray. Are you ready for your first day at goodness school? (Man-Ray puts an apple on his desk). Pat, get your wallet out. (Patrick gets his wallet out of his pocket). Okay, goodness lesson number one. You see someone drop their wallet. Patrick, drop the wallet. (Patrick tosses it on the ground). Now, what would you do?

Man-Ray: Excuse me, sir, but I do believe you've dropped your wallet.

Patrick: Doesn't look familiar to me.

Man-Ray: What? I just saw you drop it. Here.

Patrick: Nope, it's not mine.

Man-Ray: It is yours. I am trying to be a good person and return it to you.

Patrick: Return what to who?

Man-Ray: (slaps his face, then shows Patrick his ID). Aren't you Patrick Star?

Patrick: Yup.

Man-Ray: And this is your ID.

Patrick: Yup.

Man-Ray: I found this ID in this wallet. And if that's the case, this must be your wallet.

Patrick: That makes sense to me.

Man-Ray: Then take it.

Patrick: It's not my wallet.

Man-Ray: YOU DIM BULB! TAKE BACK YOUR WALLET, OR I'LL RIP YOUR ARMS OFF! (SpongeBob pushes tickle button and Man-Ray laughs).

SpongeBob: Nuh. Wrong. (SpongeBob pushes button) Good people don't rip each others' arms off. (Man-Ray chuckles) Okay, goodness lesson number two. You see someone struggle with a heavy package. What do you do?

Second scenery

Man-Ray: I want to, uh... (chuckles, so everyone else chuckles, too). No! No! Stop giggling or I'll have to... (chuckles again as all the citizens laugh). STOP LAUGHING YOU FOOLS!!!! (Walks up to clerk)

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

renegade

Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

Max Rockatansky

Maybe Sponge Bob is evil and Man Ray is just doing what is necessary to stop him?   Who the f%{> is Man Ray?

NE2

Man Ray was a photographer.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Scott5114

You usually don't meet too many women named Ray.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

In_Correct

Man-Ray: You Butterfingered Pink Thing! What's in that box anyhow?

Patrick: My Wallets.
Drive Safely. :sombrero: Ride Safely. And Build More Roads, Rails, And Bridges. :coffee: ... Boulevards Wear Faster Than Interstates.

ozarkman417

IIRC this is one of the many SpongeBob scenes that have been memed to death. I have to admit, the show has gone downhill real fast in recent years.

Rothman

Whatever happened to Fay Wray?
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

LM117

Quote from: ozarkman417 on March 21, 2020, 06:45:18 PM
IIRC this is one of the many SpongeBob scenes that have been memed to death. I have to admit, the show has gone downhill real fast in recent years.

Seasons 1-3 and the first movie were the best, IMO.
“I don’t know whether to wind my ass or scratch my watch!” - Jim Cornette

US71

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.