News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

MDOT releases draft of 2010-2014 transportation plan

Started by airforceguy, December 05, 2009, 07:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airforceguy

Earlier this week MDOT released a draft of their 2010-2014 plan. While there are not as many projects as in years past and a good portion of the projects listed don't have any funding, there are still some decent projects happening. For the METRO region the biggest suprises for me was that MDOT plans to rebuild and redesign the I-94 and W. Grand Blvd interchange in Detroit. For those that don't know about this interchange its similar to the interchanges along I-290 in Chicago. Also MDOT plans to redesign the I-75/Toledo-Dix Road interchange in Brownstown Township. Here's a link to MDOT's plans: http://www.michigan.gov/mdot/0,1607,7-151-9621_14807_14810---,00.html

Truvelo

At the I-94 W Grand Blvd interchange is it possible to join I-94 eastbound at 30th St and leave at W Grand Blvd by cutting across all the lanes?
Speed limits limit life

Hellfighter

Quote from: Truvelo on December 05, 2009, 08:03:45 PM
At the I-94 W Grand Blvd interchange is it possible to join I-94 eastbound at 30th St and leave at W Grand Blvd by cutting across all the lanes?

I say save the money and wait until they can gut the Ford Freeway and redesign it!

Stephane Dumas

I spotted a video simulating I-94 suggested improvements who was posted by MDOT

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.