News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Suggestion: Traffic Light sub forum

Started by myosh_tino, October 06, 2015, 01:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myosh_tino

Has there been any thought of creating a traffic light sub forum or "Child Board"?

It looks like we have some pretty hard-core traffic light enthusiasts here judging by the number of traffic light-related posts in the Traffic Control sub forum.  I thought it would be a good idea to give them a dedicated space just like you did for those of us who like to draw road signs and other illustrations.

Just a thought.  Thanks!
Quote from: golden eagle
If I owned a dam and decided to donate it to charity, would I be giving a dam? I'm sure that might be a first because no one really gives a dam.

SSOWorld

The "Traffic Control" board in General Highway Talk is the focal point for that - along with SINES (a.k.a. signs)!
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

TravelingBethelite

Quote from: SSOWorld on October 06, 2015, 08:09:17 PM
The "Traffic Control" board in General Highway Talk is the fecal point for that - along with SINES (a.k.a. signs)!

Is "SINES" short for something?
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

SSOWorld

Quote from: TravelingBethelite on October 06, 2015, 08:36:13 PM
The "Traffic Control" board in General Highway Talk is the fecal point for that - along with SINES (a.k.a. signs)!

It's a brick joke on trigonometry and a running gag - spelling it SINE instead of sign. :sombrero:  Now, before I go off on a tangent...
Scott O.

Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
Raise your what?

Big John

Quote from: SSOWorld on October 06, 2015, 10:14:27 PM

It's a brick joke on trigonometry and a running gag - spelling it SINE instead of sign. :sombrero:  Now, before I go off on a tangent...
Do you need that cosined?

myosh_tino

The "Traffic Control" board in General Highway Talk is the focal point for that - along with SINES (a.k.a. signs)!

OK, fair enough.

tangent... lol :-D
Quote from: golden eagle
If I owned a dam and decided to donate it to charity, would I be giving a dam? I'm sure that might be a first because no one really gives a dam.

hbelkins

And attributable to C.C. Slater, a/k/a Otto Yamamoto.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

SSOWorld

Quote from: hbelkins on October 07, 2015, 02:49:42 PM

And attributable to C.C. Slater, a/k/a Otto Yamamoto.
Oh yea, thanks.  I forgot :banghead: :sombrero:
Scott O.

Raise your what?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.