News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Least prominent highways with a McDonald’s

Started by Max Rockatansky, February 20, 2022, 11:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Rockatansky

Reverse of the "most"  prominent thread.  What are the least prominent signed highways that have a McDonald's on them?  CA 173 immediately comes to mind which has a McDonald's at Lake Arrowhead Village.  CA 173 is somewhat infamous for having the last segment of dirt state highway left in California and definitely is one of the lesser routes in Caltrans inventory.  As a kicker the Lake Arrowhead McDonald's doesn't have a drive thru but rather a walk up window.

GaryV

CtrlAltDel

Does this McDonald's count as being on CA-173? I suppose it could if Village Road is a private street, but still it's a thousand feet away.

That said, I feel like I'm kind of just shitting in all your threads, and so I wanted to apologize for that.
Interstates clinched: 4, 57, 275 (IN-KY-OH), 465 (IN), 640 (TN), 985
State Interstates clinched: I-26 (TN), I-75 (GA), I-75 (KY), I-75 (TN), I-81 (WV), I-95 (NH)

webny99

I foresee a lot of locations being posted where the McDonald's is on the corner of a major route and a much less prominent route, for example this one at NY 104 and Slocum Rd.

I'm not sure that type of thing is a good candidate for this thread because the McDonald's is there much more so because of NY 104 than Slocum Rd.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.