News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

How do I get rid of a thread from showing up in my new replies?

Started by TempoNick, September 30, 2023, 11:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TempoNick

How do I get rid of a thread from showing up in my new replies? I made a comment on the Indiana thread once and it keeps showing up.

1995hoo

Do you mean every time there is a new reply, it pops up? Look at the top or bottom of the thread where it has the options for reply, notify, mark unread, etc. Instead of "Notify," it probably says "Unnotify." Click that.

If you ever post [/color][/size], take note that when you reply to a thread, the app subscribes you to it by default.
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

TempoNick

Quote from: 1995hoo on September 30, 2023, 11:07:14 AM
Do you mean every time there is a new reply, it pops up? Look at the top or bottom of the thread where it has the options for reply, notify, mark unread, etc. Instead of "Notify," it probably says "Unnotify." Click that.

If you ever post [/color][/size], take note that when you reply to a thread, the app subscribes you to it by default.

That was kind of the correct answer, but it was enough of the hint to get the job done. On the bottom of my screen, only the NOTIFY button appeared. I had to click on that first to get the UNNOTIFY button to appear. Now I think I fixed it. Thank you -- that was enough of a hint to figure out the real answer.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.