News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

How to add a picture

Started by Poiponen13, December 14, 2023, 12:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poiponen13

How to add a picture from the web? The post panel only allows me to add a picture from computer. I want to post some road memes I have made on imgflip.com here.

MATraveler128

I personally use Imgur to post my pictures. Just make an account, post a picture to it and then click on the three dots and one of the options will say "Get share links". Then click BBC Code Forums and copy and paste it into the image URL on the "Post Reply" section.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

jeffandnicole

Quote from: Rothman on December 14, 2023, 03:30:19 PM
Oh no...

Maybe Poiponen can help me post the Koolaid 'Oh Yeah' image when he learns how to post images.

SectorZ

dlsterner

Well, it does look sort of freaky ...

Rothman

Quote from: jeffandnicole on December 14, 2023, 06:28:19 PM
Quote from: Rothman on December 14, 2023, 03:30:19 PM
Oh no...

Maybe Poiponen can help me post the Koolaid 'Oh Yeah' image when he learns how to post images.

Poiponen...in full Technicolor and VistaVision!
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.