Regional Boards > Central States

Oklahoma City Metro Highways | Small projects and construction

<< < (41/43) > >>

Plutonic Panda:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on October 10, 2022, 09:55:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Plutonic Panda on October 10, 2022, 07:52:18 PM ---SH-74 Bridge over I-35 is set to be replaced and allow for a widening of the interstate to six lanes: https://oklahoma.gov/odot/citizen/newsroom/2022/odot-seeks-virtual-public-comments-for-sh-74-at-i-35-goldsby-pro.html

--- End quote ---

Bizarre timing, considering they just completely redid that interchange. Wonder why they didn't replace it then?

--- End quote ---
Yeah it is a weird project. It looks like they might keep the exits they just redid. But hey ODOT.

Scott5114:

--- Quote from: Plutonic Panda on October 10, 2022, 10:12:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Plutonic Panda on October 10, 2022, 07:52:18 PM ---SH-74 Bridge over I-35 is set to be replaced and allow for a widening of the interstate to six lanes: https://oklahoma.gov/odot/citizen/newsroom/2022/odot-seeks-virtual-public-comments-for-sh-74-at-i-35-goldsby-pro.html

--- End quote ---

Bizarre timing, considering they just completely redid that interchange. Wonder why they didn't replace it then?

--- End quote ---
Yeah it is a weird project. It looks like they might keep the exits they just redid. But hey ODOT.

--- End quote ---

I still don't understand what the purpose of building that fancy new parclo ramp was if they were just going to retain the shitty original ramp to the service road anyway.

Plutonic Panda:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on October 11, 2022, 04:29:57 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I still don't understand what the purpose of building that fancy new parclo ramp was if they were just going to retain the shitty original ramp to the service road anyway.

--- End quote ---
I donít understand why theyíre building the SH-9 ramp as anything other than a directional interchange. I donít understand why the decided to delay one of the busiest interchanges in the city that in desperate need for an overhaul for some rural road road upgrade east of Tulsa. ODOT is full of a bunching fucking bullshit IMO.

Scott5114:

--- Quote from: Plutonic Panda on October 11, 2022, 04:38:08 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I donít understand why theyíre building the SH-9 ramp as anything other than a directional interchange. I donít understand why the decided to delay one of the busiest interchanges in the city that in desperate need for an overhaul for some rural road road upgrade east of Tulsa. ODOT is full of a bunching fucking bullshit IMO.

--- End quote ---

It's because if you want the government to spend more than $3 per year, you're a godless commie.

Plutonic Panda:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on October 11, 2022, 05:02:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Plutonic Panda on October 11, 2022, 04:38:08 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It's because if you want the government to spend more than $3 per year, you're a godless commie.

--- End quote ---
You hit the nail on the head. Some states like Louisiana have some serious issues that are going to take a miracle to solve. Oklahoma could do it if people could just pay a tiny bit more and come together to agree to propel the state forward but I guess thatís a pipe dream. But hey, how about OSU winning? Thatís what itís about right lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version